By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 console exclusive retail lineup in 2015

I'm interested in Uncharted 4 and that will probably the best time for me to pick up the PS4

Around the Network
Gammalad said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I'll be getting 6 of those, so works for me

Oh hai there.

its youuuuuuuuu

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Final Fantasy VII should be added =P

I'd be hilarious if it got a physical release though.

OttoniBastos said:
Persona 5 will get localized and released at the same time as japan! they announced today!

Would someone mind linking me to a source for this? I can't seem to find any from googling up the North America release date....

Fusioncode said:

Let me know if I missed anything

The Order 1886

Bloodborne

Ratchet and Clank Remake/Reboot/Reimagining

Until Dawn

MLB 15

Tearaway Unfolded

Ultra Street Fighter 4

Uncharted 4

Godzilla

Omega Quintet

Here are the Japanese exclusives that may or may not get localized in 2015:

Persona 5

Mobile Suit Gundam

Dragon Quest Heroes

Fairy Fencer F

YS

God Eater 2 Burst

Yakuza Zero

Disgaea 5

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II

Everybody's Golf

So as a PS4 gamer do you feel good about the lineup? If you're a non-PS4 owner will any of these games convince you to pick one up?

IGN said Fat Princess Adventures would be 2015, but I don't know if it's retail or PSN. It looks very crisp and a lot of fun though. I'm so glad I already have my PS4, I would like many of these games next year, along with downloadable games and of course there are the multiplats.

If I didn't have a PS4 the likes of The Order, Uncharted and Bloodborne would definitely make me want one, Tearaway, WiLD and so many others would too, PS4 has an awesome, unstoppable 2015 line-up.

Around the Network

None of those games interest me haha.

Great list, it will be an amazing year, but I think you should say Playstation exclusive instead of console exclusive, as PS3 will get a few of those.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Uncharted, Bloodborne, The Order and until Dawn are games that interest me. No Mans Sky looks interesting too.
Add these to all the multiplat games and I will have a long back log to keep me busy all year long. I have nothing to complain about.

So excited for 2015

The Wii U has a stellar line-up as well.

Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Maker, Zelda, Starfox, Mario Party 10, Yoshi's Woolly World, Kirby Canvas curse, Splatoon, and more. I thnk 2015 is just going to be an amazing year in general.