By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 console exclusive retail lineup in 2015

Day One: Bloodborne, Persona 5, Ratchet & Clank, Tearaway Unfolded, Uncharted 4, Y's

Maybe...?: Mobile Suit Gundam, Order 1886, Until Dawn

The reason I picked up a PS4 last year was because I knew there'd be a torrent of games like this in the future. If I was a newbie to the hobby, this lineup probably would have sold me.

Around the Network

Persona 5, Bloodborne,Ratchet and Clank, and Until Dawn all have my attention.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, Until Dawn, The Order: 1886 and Bloodborne for me.

That list is insane. @_@

Graphically The Order looks great, I hope the gameplay matches. I will probably try Bloodborne as well. Is it connected to Souls at all?

I liked the more open but not really open approach to the level in the Uncharted reveal, certainly very Tomb Raider reboot-esque and a welcome throwback towards the first game. If more of it is shown like that I might buy day one.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Graphically The Order looks great, I hope the gameplay matches. I will probably try Bloodborne as well. Is it connected to Souls at all?

I liked the more open but not really open approach to the level in the Uncharted reveal, certainly very Tomb Raider reboot-esque and a welcome throwback towards the first game. If more of it is shown like that I might buy day one.

Inspired by the Souls games but not actually a part of the franchise. Made by the same dev. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Definitely: Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, The Order: 1886, Ratchet & Clank, Until Dawn, Tearaway Unfolded, Persona 5, Dragon Quest Heroes

Likely: Godzilla, Omega Quintet, Hyperdimension Neptunia VII, Ys, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Disgaea 5, God Eater 2 Burst

Nopenopenope: The rest

Being an RPG fan, I'm looking forward to Disgaea 5, Ys, Hyperdimension Neptunia VII, and especially, Persona 5. However, I'm also very interested in The Order: 1886, Ratchet & Clank, Bloodborne, and Uncharted 4.

Aura7541 said:

Being an RPG fan, I'm looking forward to Disgaea 5, Ys, Hyperdimension Neptunia VII, and especially, Persona 5. However, I'm also very interested in The Order: 1886, Ratchet & Clank, Bloodborne, and Uncharted 4.

Great taste right here.

Day one for :

Persona 5
Disgaea 5 (will be released 7 months after the jap, maximum...like all the others disgaea)
God eater burst 2 (if we got the game this year in america/europe)
Yakuza 0 (i will not wait for a localisation by sega, especially when you see they don't care about us at all), i will buy it day one jap, it will cost a lot, but i'm a fan...
Bloodborne.

Probably uncharted 4 too, and maybe omega quinquet if i'm not wrong about the game...