By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter V - PS4 will be only console it will EVER release on

starcraft said:
So to sum up, Street Fighter V will come the other consoles with the word ultra, super, extra, amazeballs etc added into the title, with an extra character, some sort of roster change etc 6-12 months after it comes to PS4.

This is a great get for Sony, lets not make it more of less than what it is!

Lol why are you trying to make it less than it is by pretending u know it will come under a new name is dead rising uber edition coming to ps4 is monster hunter uber edition coming to X11 or ps4. No there not cap com are quite happy to co publish with platform holders for exclusivity because they need the cash. 

Around the Network
padib said:
DonFerrari said:

Why did I ask about it? Because you came for the jugular against the game just because it wouldn't release for X1. And didn't even read the OP to see it were going for PC before going and complaining.

I was in the process of reading it. Why are you so defensive about this game.

Do you even like Street Fighter or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

I told you why I didn't like this PS4 exclusivity, I don't like the Dualshock and I don't want to buy the more expensive console. Also, I'm not that happy with the PC even though it's a consolation because I played on my live account. I have friends on my live account. I don't know what the PC community is like, are there cheaters, many many non-biased question arise because I like the fucking game.

So you should start reading before answering... and even accusated me of answering to you without reading your post.

Yep I do like SF, casual player. Why would I enter a thread of a game I don't care?

So you were basically pissed it didn't come to X1 or WiiU, like god forbid someone releases a game you want to play on a platform you don't own.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

padib said:
DonFerrari said:

Are you serious??? You could use a Genesis/Snes controller to play RPG... and which RPG have you played in PS4?

What kind of question is that? I don't own a PS4 if you read my first post which you replied to...

Do you even read peoples' posts?

Yes I'm serious, the DualShock, which mostly hasn't changed since the PS1, is not something I enjoy using for fighting games. I'm "ok" with it for RPGs. I don't like to stretch out my thumb to access the analogue stick.

Am I allowed to have an opinion on this or will you get offended and say I can't be serious?

I'm sorry but what?

Have you even tried the DS4? Maybe you should try it before dismissing it as something that is exactly like what you've tried.

Do you use the analog sticks in fighting games like SF?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

9087 said:
Megaton.

SFIV sold 7 million copies according to vgchartz.

Even 8M within 3DS version

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

padib said:
DonFerrari said:

Why did I ask about it? Because you came for the jugular against the game just because it wouldn't release for X1. And didn't even read the OP to see it were going for PC before going and complaining.

I was in the process of reading it. Why are you so defensive about this game.

Do you even like Street Fighter or are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

I told you why I didn't like this PS4 exclusivity, I don't like the Dualshock and I don't want to buy the more expensive console. Also, I'm not that happy with the PC even though it's a consolation because I played on my live account. I have friends on my live account. I don't know what the PC community is like, are there cheaters, many many non-biased question arise because I like the fucking game.

-_- funny you didn't say that about x1 before its temporary price cut.

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
padib said:
DonFerrari said:

Are you serious??? You could use a Genesis/Snes controller to play RPG... and which RPG have you played in PS4?

What kind of question is that? I don't own a PS4 if you read my first post which you replied to...

Do you even read peoples' posts?

Yes I'm serious, the DualShock, which mostly hasn't changed since the PS1, is not something I enjoy using for fighting games. I'm "ok" with it for RPGs. I don't like to stretch out my thumb to access the analogue stick.

Am I allowed to have an opinion on this or will you get offended and say I can't be serious?

I'm sorry but what?

Have you even tried the DS4? Maybe you should try it before dismissing it as something that is exactly like what you've tried.

Do you use the analog sticks in fighting games like SF?

Hey don't worry looking at pics of the DS4 is the same thing as trying it!

Right guys? Guys...?

-Says DS controllers haven't changed ever since the original
-Has never tried the DS4 cause he has no PS4

padib said:
riderz13371 said:
-Says DS controllers haven't changed ever since the original
-Has never tried the DS4 cause he has no PS4

Has the analogue stick position changed?

I owned a PS3 so first bullet point is trash.

Why is it trash? You said the DS has hardly changed since the original.

So now the analogue stick has to change for there to be a significant change?

What about the touchpad, longer design for better grip, light bar, different L2/R2, caved in analog sticks for better grip etc.

You're telling me that's not a change?

Your quote -
"Yes I'm serious, the DualShock, which mostly hasn't changed since the PS1"

I proved otherwise. Conversation over. One and done.