By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter V - PS4 will be only console it will EVER release on

padib said:
Ninsect said:

I'm sorry but what?

Have you even tried the DS4? Maybe you should try it before dismissing it as something that is exactly like what you've tried.

Do you use the analog sticks in fighting games like SF?

That (first pic)  is not a dualshock pehzus...

I'm Ninsect. That didn't answer my questions btw

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
padib said:
riderz13371 said:
Your quote -
"Yes I'm serious, the DualShock, which mostly hasn't changed since the PS1"

I proved otherwise. Conversation over. One and done.

That wasn't my point at all. I meant in its layout. The button placement.

You can leave if you want to, might be better that way, we would trim out a lot of useless bickering because you can't understand a simple point and will get stuck up on words.

You're saying the DS hasn't changed much when you haven't even tried the latest iteration of it. 

padib said:
riderz13371 said:

You're saying the DS hasn't changed much when you haven't even tried the latest iteration of it. 

I meant in terms of button layout. That should have been clear since my original point was about the placement of the analogue stick. I don't care about the other changes because they don't fix the root problem for me, personally.

But they changed the length of the grips to make it easier to use the buttons and analog sticks. Have you not read impressions of the DS4 at the very least? You are discounting something without even having tried it first!

padib said:
riderz13371 said:

But they changed the length of the grips to make it easier to use the buttons and analog sticks. Have you not read impressions of the DS4 at the very least? You are discounting something without even having tried it first!

It still doesn't change the fact that I would have to migrate to the PSN, and then pay for the more expensive console.

So even if it was slightly more grippable, it would still be in the wrong location for my thumb and I would still have gripes.

I am just not happy with this move, and even with it being on PC I'm still a little upset because of the issues I mentioned earlier (in an earlier post), let alone being unsure if my computer will be able to handle it.

Now you are just making up other excuses lol. I see where this conversation is going. You're disregarding a product before even having tried it, that's all I need to hear. It's become evident that your issues is not that you dislike the DS4, but actually that you're upset Sony managed to snap up this exclusive as evident by the bold statements. 

How unfortunate.

padib said:
riderz13371 said:
padib said:

It still doesn't change the fact that I would have to migrate to the PSN, and then pay for the more expensive console.

So even if it was slightly more grippable, it would still be in the wrong location for my thumb and I would still have gripes.

I am just not happy with this move, and even with it being on PC I'm still a little upset because of the issues I mentioned earlier (in an earlier post), let alone being unsure if my computer will be able to handle it.

Now you are just making up other excuses lol. I see where this conversation is going. You're disregarding a product before even having tried it, that's all I need to hear. It's become evident that your issues is not that you dislike the DS4, but actually that you're upset Sony managed to snap up this exclusive as evident by the bold statements. 

How unfortunate.

Oh, I didn't realize you were now a jury I needed to defend my preferences to.

Who gives you the right to put yourself in that position?

Honestly, I'm upset at you, and many people in this thread. I hope the community learns to identify people like you as harmful to the forum and fix this problem of cases of intent on people who maybe, just maybe, have other preferences than you do.

And anyways, I clarified fully why I don't have the energy to read a DS4 review in my edit, which you missed. Goes to show how little you know about me, and how little right you have to pretend to know about why I buy/not buy a product.

You can't form an opinion on something you haven't even tried yourself. You're upset at me? How unfortunate. 

Around the Network
padib said:
riderz13371 said:

You can't form an opinion on something you haven't even tried yourself. You're upset at me? How unfortunate. 

I've held a dualshock 4. Nothing to me has changed on the issues I've provided above.

You can't be respectful, how unfortunate.

I didn't say anything disrespectful to you. Funny, you seem to think you're being so respectful when you posted this on the last page - "You can leave if you want to, might be better that way, we would trim out a lot of useless bickering because you can't understand a simple point and will get stuck up on words."

You've held a DS4? Great, why didn't you say so before? Seems odd you only decide to mention it now after having calling you out on it countless times. Have you played any games with it?

riderz13371 said:
-Says DS controllers haven't changed ever since the original
-Has never tried the DS4 cause he has no PS4

I will please his request to ignore all his claims... that will also probably save me the trouble of being banned by what I would really like to say to all BS spouted.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

How I may supposed to answer to someone who asked me to fully ignore him on the site?? Sorry I won't do... and you say you don't want to prove yourself to anyone, so I don't even know why you are questioning me...

Also you don't want to buy a PS4 for the game and don't want to maybe upgrade your PC to it so how can you challenge anyone to play the game?

And last you "held" the controller... that is a lot of experience with it... If I decided to trash any of Nintendo controllers because I held them and didn't like you certainly wouldn't be pleased, and I wouldn't bash the controllers (for as exotic as I though they were) because that makes no sense.

Finally if your gripe is with the analog stick, you can use D-pad, it works fenomenaly... but maybe it is to far for your fingers to reach... strange enough I see most people claim DS is to small for their hands, curious it is bad for your hand.

You can also use adaptors so X360 controllers work on it, X1 as well... or even the arcade add-on, that certainly someone who loves the series would buy.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

This thread is getting a bit sidetracked with the controller talk, let's stay on topic.

padib said:
riderz13371 said:

You should give it a try before judging it. You are coming off as an extremely close minded person.

I don't own a PS4 but god damn, DS4 is amazing. I hated DS3 sticks but DS4 fixed that issue for me. It is a brand new controller, try it.