By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game will have the best visuals of 2015? Zelda U or Uncharted 4? - Uncomparable? Something will still need visuals of the year!

Best visuals of 2015?

Uncharted 4 413 40.02%

Zelda U 448 43.41%

Other ( post below) 60 5.81%

see results 56 5.43%

Too early to tell, but I ... 55 5.33%

Total:1,032

Uncharted 4 will become the game that couldn't... it couldn't even look better than 7th gen games or WiiU games for a lot of people here... better not say more to avoid that hammer.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Uncharted 4 = great graphics
Zelda U = pretty graphics

I cant really compare both as they have different style. Zelda looks Journey-ish graphics, which is also beautiful.

“Ore no... Kachi da!”

I don't how anyone can say that Zelda U looks better than Uncharted 4. Sure, you can like the art style more, but it isn't close otherwise.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

On a thenical point, Uncharted hands down, but... This Zelda have a air of magic that realy apell to me, Zelda as the most bealtifull, and Uncharted as the better graph. and tecnical level.

Its like comparing Wind Waker to Fable I.

Zelda will win out over time but here and now Uncharted is gonna get its time in the sun.

Around the Network

Hahahahaha. - Only real answer.

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Well it definitely won't be zelda. The game will look fantastic for a Wii U game and looks awesome but graphically it just won't be comparable to other games. Would be interesting to see what Nintendo could do with the power of the other consoles.

I'd have to go with Zelda U. I'm not exactly a fan of the "ultra real, grey and brown" graphics of the uncharted series (main reason why I couldn't get into Fallout New Vegas). I prefer colourful, and beautiful graphics done with some imagination. But, to each their own.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, its the illusion of knowledge

SlimShadyDroid said:
I'd have to go with Zelda U. I'm not exactly a fan of the "ultra real, grey and brown" graphics of the uncharted series (main reason why I couldn't get into Fallout New Vegas). I prefer colourful, and beautiful graphics done with some imagination. But, to each their own.

So I take it you haven't watched the new "super duper grey" footage of Uncharted 4?

Too bad...You're missing out on all that grey and brown vegetation!

/s

Eddie_Raja said:
Hahahahaha. - Only real answer.

Whoolly World or The Order? But seriously this is basically us comparing a modern Wind Waker to a modern, let's say Fable - if I recall it had some lovely tech to back up its, honestly very respectable in its classy effectiveness for todays indies, art style. Obviously as an Xbox game Fable had a healthy dose more under the hood, but I think we'll largely agree Wind Waker's style ultimately proved (increasingly) superior. But the catch is, can we be sure Zelda's style has that Wind Waker magic again, or that Uncharted hasn't hit the graphical ceiling?