By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tons of new Zelda U shown at Game Awards! What did you think?

Areym said:
I was not impressed, when other open world games look much more vivid and detailed (I know, I know, it's still early)

The why do you complain?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
artur-fernand said:

I know, and I like it. I think SotC had something similar, because I swear Aggro would avoid shit during the 10th colossus.

But you know the internet. "Dumbing down" is an expression we'll hear a lot over this mechanic.

agro does indeed avoid trees and obstacles, but i think the controversy is gonna come from a misinterpretation, the developer said the horse moved by its own, but he said that to explain how the horse would avoid the trees, it doesnt mean that you dont control the horse, so in other words it is like in SotC in other words its great.

OT: sad they showed off camera gameplay that way i cant judge how good the actual graphics look, in terms of gameplay well it looks like Zelda but i wish i could have seen some actual sword gameplay instead of just arrows (although the slow camera is kind of nice, but i thought it looked off somehow). and yeah the world did looked empty but then again this is in development and i guess they didnt wanted enemies attacking them while they try to show off the map.

It looks like No Man Sky graphic with Xenoblade exploration style, but the current one shows the game is not yet complete because the environment is empty Lol.

NintendoPie said:
Mr Khan said:
Someone get Youtube in here once it's available. I haven't been watching the awards, can't really patch in now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsk9uUmyXL4

You're welcome.

Thanks!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Nintendo had a great showing and Zelda looks great already. I'm really anticipating it.Showing gameplay is important.

Around the Network

Looks fantastic. Zelda is my favorite series and I'm overjoyed at how this is turning out so far.

How big is this game?

tbone51 said:
How big is this game?

The game will be called Zelda: Hyrule field.

Because that's all you're getting with this game lol. They took the worst part of Ocarina of Time and multiplied it by a 100. 

Seriously not impressed anymore by this game. I'd much rather take a smaller world with more to do and better graphics. 

I really hope they let you combine the sail with the hookshot and jet around the world Just Cause 2 style :P

Samus Aran said:
tbone51 said:
How big is this game?

The game will be called Zelda: Hyrule field.

Because that's all you're getting with this game lol. They took the worst part of Ocarina of Time and multiplied it by a 100. 

Seriously not impressed anymore by this game. I'd much rather take a smaller world with more to do and better graphics. 

Let's not return to that, please.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.