By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE Remake Price and Release Announced!

Game releases on Jan 20th for $20 digitally.  Would copy and paste the article in here, but the site comes up really wonky for me.

I dig the cheap price for the remake, shocked it isn't $60.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2014/12/03/resident-evil-release-date-and-price-revealed-plus-gorgeous-60-fps-pc-footage?ts=1417796765

Around the Network

I might buy it at that price.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Neodegenerate said:

Game releases on Jan 20th for $20 digitally.  Would copy and paste the article in here, but the site comes up really wonky for me.

I dig the cheap price for the remake, shocked it isn't $60.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2014/12/03/resident-evil-release-date-and-price-revealed-plus-gorgeous-60-fps-pc-footage?ts=1417796765

Who's ready for locked off on disc DLC including characters and parts of the game that were in the origial, pay to use item boxes, $.99 herbs and $1.99 bullets?

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

What a turn off. I thought this was also getting physical release.

I'll buy that shit for only $20. That price is great!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

No physical release? Oh well, at least the game is cheap! I might actually buy it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The HD ports of RE4 and Code Veronica didn't get a physical release. What made you think this would? xD

It's a pretty decent price tbh, I expected about as much.

]

Sweet!! Earlier than I thought! Been wanting to replay!

Vikki said:
The HD ports of RE4 and Code Veronica didn't get a physical release. What made you think this would? xD

It's a pretty decent price tbh, I expected about as much.

Some extremely bad-wording on a Gamerrconnect article about RE HD that for some reason has vanished from the webpage.

pitzy272 said:
Sweet!! Earlier than I thought! Been wanting to replay!

I've never actually played the original RE in any release.  Tried the original release a year or so ago and couldn't get over the control scheme.  Never had a Gamecube, so the remake wasn't an option.  Now, maybe, I will finally get a shot at it.