By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE Remake Price and Release Announced!

Ruler said:

why fuck japan? blame your own country and your people for supporting digital before insulting others 

It's not about supporting digital. It's about neglecting the physical release.

And it's even better for the ones, like me, who have region-locked consoles, which voids all importing options -_-"

Around the Network

nothx

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

$15 too much for me

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Wright said:
Ruler said:

why fuck japan? blame your own country and your people for supporting digital before insulting others 

It's not about supporting digital. It's about neglecting the physical release.

And it's even better for the ones, like me, who have region-locked consoles, which voids all importing options -_-"

Region locking in general is 200% retarded. If I buy a game or a DVD or blu ray in Japan and want to play it on my PAL PS3 then I should be able to.

]

I might buy it at that price.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Wright said:

Don't you have an import version of Lost Odyssey?

A region-free version, though. Console is still region-locked :(

Sold!

Really makes the wait for Xbox One at Halo 5s launch all the easier. Between old gems and Games for Gold i'm a happy camper.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Yes yes yes! Day one. Come to me.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!