By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RE Remake Price and Release Announced!

Wright said:
Vikki said:
The HD ports of RE4 and Code Veronica didn't get a physical release. What made you think this would? xD

It's a pretty decent price tbh, I expected about as much.


Some extremely bad-wording on a Gamerrconnect article about RE HD that for some reason has vanished from the webpage.

Huh, I never read that article o.O Sorry about that. 



]

Around the Network
Vikki said:

Huh, I never read that article o.O Sorry about that. 


No wonder, they pulled it off. xD

 

The article itself said that both retail and digital would be available the 20th of January :(



Wright said:
Vikki said:

Huh, I never read that article o.O Sorry about that. 


No wonder, they pulled it off. xD

 

The article itself said that both retail and digital would be available the 20th of January :(

That is such bollocks :| A PS3 version of REmake would have been wicked awesome. I do wish they made retail copies of 4 HD and CVX HD ;__;



]

Vikki said:

That is such bollocks :| A PS3 version of REmake would have been wicked awesome. I do wish they made retail copies of 4 HD and CVX HD ;__;


Those retail copies exist...only that they're Japan exclusive xD



I would hope it would be 60fps looking at those graphics loll



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network
Wright said:
Vikki said:

That is such bollocks :| A PS3 version of REmake would have been wicked awesome. I do wish they made retail copies of 4 HD and CVX HD ;__;


Those retail copies exist...only that they're Japan exclusive xD

Ikr, I considered importing them at the time but fuck that.



]

I will buy it!



Vikki said:

Ikr, I considered importing them at the time but fuck that.


Fuck Japan, you mean. They love getting everything and not sharing :(



Wright said:
Vikki said:

Ikr, I considered importing them at the time but fuck that.


Fuck Japan, you mean. They love getting everything and not sharing :(


why fuck japan? blame your own country and your people for supporting digital before insulting others 



No physical, no buy.


......well maybe when its dirt cheap then.