By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Cyber Attack Casts Microsoft In A Bad Light

DonFerrari said:
Ms should stop being cheap and invest those Billion in profits torwards making Windows system more resilient to hacks. A member teached me that if you throw enough money at it you can be hack safe.

Talk about returning the favour to a whole new level but I digress ... 

On-topic: The article headline at hand is half-baked but it's pretty obvious at this point that there are more cyber criminals against Windows. 

Around the Network

Uhhh.......... is this supposed to be a joke article or something? :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Uhhh.......... is this supposed to be a joke article or something? :/

No, the writer actually means it ... :/

iTechHeads said:

I think the blame here lies with each of them. Sony for being cheap and buying Windows computers instead of Mac. The hackers for attacking Sony and Microsoft for having a vulnerable operating system.

Haha! That's ridiculous. I never noticed this line.

Apple was at fault because their hardware is extrmely overpriced. If they would make it cheaper all of Sony would probably use apple computers and therefore nothing would have happened.

Fuck you apple!

or whatever software sony uses simply does not work on Apple because the OS is simply not compatible with 99% of humanities computer programms (maybe some alien stuff but who knows)

Either way its apples fault for being to expensive and/or not being compatible with windows software

Around the Network

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

fatslob-:O said:
DonFerrari said:
Ms should stop being cheap and invest those Billion in profits torwards making Windows system more resilient to hacks. A member teached me that if you throw enough money at it you can be hack safe.

Talk about returning the favour to a whole new level but I digress ... 

On-topic: The article headline at hand is half-baked but it's pretty obvious at this point that there are more cyber criminals against Windows. 

Well hackers are worse than entitled gamers. So if anyone piss them the slightest they flock a bunch of pests and torment the company they don't like. Seems like soccer cheersquad pesterizing and threatening the players.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

iTechHeads said:

http://wallstreetpr.com/sony-corp-adr-nysesne-cyber-attack-casts-microsoft-corporation-nasdaqmsft-in-a-bad-light-34439

Only Windows computers were compromised. Macs were left untouched.

So who do we blame here? Sony, the victim? The hackers? Or Microsoft?

I think the blame here lies with each of them. Sony for being cheap and buying Windows computers instead of Mac. The hackers for attacking Sony and Microsoft for having a vulnerable operating system.

Discuss.

Blame Sony for it their online security it's not good 

We should blame the guy who invented electricity. Or the internet.

I this a joke thread? God, please make this one.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.