By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo releases an interim report! Hyrule Warriors could be over 1 million shipped!

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Anyone Here know Japanese could translate this
that could be more helpful then google translate

I know there is one user on this site that lives in Japan, can't remember his name right now

Around the Network

Situation of stock
15,802,619 shares
11.15%
Individuals and others (52,390 people)
Foreign (760 people)
69,212,256 shares
48.86%
Securities company (44 people)
1,089,951 shares
0.77%
Treasury stock (1 people)
23,296,180 shares
16.44%
28,838,363 shares
20.36%
Financial institutions (65 people)
3,429,631 shares
2.42%
Other domestic corporation (721 people)
Owner by the number of shares Ratio
(September 30, 2014 currently)
Total Number of Authorized Shares 400,000,000 shares
The total number of shares outstanding 141,669,000 shares
Number of Shareholders 53,981 people
Major shareholder
Shareholders holding name number (hundred shares) Shareholding ratio (%)
State Street Bank and Trust
Company 129,511 9.14
JPMorgan Chase Bank 380055 126,663 8.94
Ltd. Bank of Kyoto 62,165 4.39
The Nomura Trust and Banking Co., Ltd.
(Retirement benefit trust of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Bank Account) 47,647 3.36
Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (Trust Account) 35,520 2.51
Yamauchi Katsuhito 28,041 1.98
The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. (Trust Account) 28,008 1.98
Yamauchi Manjanggul 19,778 1.40
The Bank of Niyuyoku Treaty
Jiyasudetsuku account 17,736 1.25
Northern Trust Company (AVFC)
Account non Treaty 15,015 1.06
(Note) The Company owns treasury stock 232,961 hundred shares, which are excluded from the above list of major shareholders.
Heres some more

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:

Heres a little bit from it in english

Flat arsenide look forward to another your high-distribution case, Masu thick Golay monkeys Oh down.
From the seventh five quarters during period (April 1, 2014 of the Company G roup
With regard to the results for the fiscal to 30 September 26), an overview
We are pleased to have an opportunity to report.
Status of this medium between life (between the first and second quarter consolidated cumulative phase), Ninte
Ndo In 3 DS, it was its release in the country in September "large turbulent fighting smash
Brothers for Nintendo 3DS "is a very strong turnout
In addition to that you have recorded, is shipped with have your outside sea of October release on minute
There is also that it began in the second quarter, unit sales in the whole world
It was a 3.22 million this. In addition, it was released in June abroad "friends
To collection new life "is moved estimated Ken tone, sales in all the world
Number of this 127 million copies (total sales of from at launch 312 million units) and
Now. These circumstances, sales volume hardware
2.09 million units, software became the 2,330 million units.
In Wii U, the "Mario Kart 8", which was released worldwide in May
In addition to that you steadily, was released overseas in September "Zelda Muso"
But it became popular, sales volume is 1.12 million cars hardware, software
Ware is now 940 million copies.
Stock

These results, the net sales 1, 7 1 ¥ 300 million (of which, high above sea outside sales

1,255 billion, overseas sales ratio 73.3%), and gross profit

It was a 8 1 000 million yen. The sales income, including the fixed cost-free sales

Expenses and general and administrative expenses of ¥ 200 million for exceeding the gross profit

It was a loss. In addition, foreign exchange phase field of dollar ratio at the end of the previous fiscal year

Depreciation and will by such that foreign exchange gains occurred 15.5 billion yen yen, and ordinary

Income ¥ 22.1 billion, net income was ¥ 14.3 billion yen.

Obligatory Soraya Saga tweet

jigokutamago said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Flat arsenide look forward to another your high-distribution case, Masu thick Golay monkeys Oh down.
From the seventh five quarters during period (April 1, 2014 of the Company G roup
Status of this medium between life (between the first and second quarter consolidated cumulative phase), Ninte
Ndo In 3 DS, it was its release in the country in September "large turbulent fighting smash
In addition to that you have recorded, is shipped with have your outside sea of October release on minute
There is also that it began in the second quarter, unit sales in the whole world
It was a 3.22 million this. In addition, it was released in June abroad "friends
Number of this 127 million copies (total sales of from at launch 312 million units) and
In addition to that you steadily, was released overseas in September "Zelda Muso"
Stock

These results, the net sales 1, 7 1 ¥ 300 million (of which, high above sea outside sales

It was a 8 1 000 million yen. The sales income, including the fixed cost-free sales

Expenses and general and administrative expenses of ¥ 200 million for exceeding the gross profit

It was a loss. In addition, foreign exchange phase field of dollar ratio at the end of the previous fiscal year

Depreciation and will by such that foreign exchange gains occurred 15.5 billion yen yen, and ordinary

well we don't have anyone who can summarize this and read japanese :(

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Looks very promising... but it doesn't do much Google Translated.

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
jigokutamago said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Stock

well we don't have anyone who can summarize this and read japanese :(

Troll_Whisperer said:

Let's wait for his help...:P

It sounds like they are changing their forecast.

Previously they were forecasting doom. Now they are forecasting doom, with a 50% chance of minor profits and moral victory coming out of the northeast at 12 miles per hour.

In regards to smash bros 3DS, here's what I could get.
It had a very well turnout, and it says the following. "Sales number was a 3.22 million units worldwide."
That might be overtracked, though it might be that these numbers are from a while ago.

With Tomodachi Life, I believe it says there were 1.27M copies sold in the west, and 3.12 units sold worldwide. Which I think is shipped + Digital. VGchartz has it at 2.94.

I'm not sure why it says 127M and 312M. I think they forgot the period.

"These circumstances, sales volume is 2.09 million units hardware, software became the 2,330 million units." Not sure what this means.

The Wii U section is very confusing. It talks about Mario Kart doing well, but no numbers there. Then it goes onto Hyrule Warriors. Which says this.

"'Zelda Muso' became popular in September, sales volume hardware 1.12 million units, software ware is now 940 million copies."

I think this might be saying that since Hyrule Warriors, Wii U has sold 1.12 Million units, and that maybe Hyrule Warriors is at 940K? I'm not sure how to interpret this.

I did this using Google Translate, so take it as you will.

OfficerRaichu15 said:

Intersting..

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2014/breport_m1409.pdf

Hold up for a second, when was this report released?

Clyde32 said:
In regards to smash bros 3DS, here's what I could get.
It had a very well turnout, and it says the following. "Sales number was a 3.22 million units worldwide."
That might be overtracked, though it might be that these numbers are from a while ago.

With Tomodachi Life, I believe it says there were 1.27M copies sold in the west, and 3.12 units sold worldwide. Which I think is shipped + Digital. VGchartz has it at 2.94.

I'm not sure why it says 127M and 312M. I think they forgot the period.

"These circumstances, sales volume is 2.09 million units hardware, software became the 2,330 million units." Not sure what this means.

The Wii U section is very confusing. It talks about Mario Kart doing well, but no numbers there. Then it goes onto Hyrule Warriors. Which says this.

"'Zelda Muso' became popular in September, sales volume hardware 1.12 million units, software ware is now 940 million copies."

I think this might be saying that since Hyrule Warriors, Wii U has sold 1.12 Million units, and that maybe Hyrule Warriors is at 940K? I'm not sure how to interpret this.

I did this using Google Translate, so take it as you will.

how much do we have since then since if it says that it could be undertracked who knows

because vgchartz has 877444 wii us sold since hyrule warriors

and if this isn't shipped too then its undertracked by 350k :P

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?