By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo releases an interim report! Hyrule Warriors could be over 1 million shipped!

Clyde32 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Intersting..

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2014/breport_m1409.pdf

Hold up for a second, when was this report released?

28th November.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Clyde32 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Intersting..

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2014/breport_m1409.pdf

Hold up for a second, when was this report released?

28th November.

could make the wii u if nintendo is actually refering to sold to customer numbers by 350k

and put it pass 8 million 

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:

how much do we have since then since if it says that it could be undertracked who knows

because vgchartz has 877444 wii us sold since hyrule warriors

and if this isn't shipped too then its undertracked by 400k :P

That's why we need someone to translate this. I'll dig around through the internet until I find someone.

Clyde32 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

how much do we have since then since if it says that it could be undertracked who knows

because vgchartz has 877444 wii us sold since hyrule warriors

and if this isn't shipped too then its undertracked by 400k :P

That's why we need someone to translate this. I'll dig around through the internet until I find someone.

I asked troll whisperer to help

he said he will ask his wife to decipher it :)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:

could make the wii u if nintendo is actually refering to sold to customer numbers by 350k

I'd be very careful with the speculations until we have a proper translation. And unless it specifically says sold to customers it's safe to assume that all of these numbers refers to shipments, like they always do in these reports.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

I'd be very careful with the speculations until we have a proper translation. And unless it specifically says sold to customers it's safe to assume that all of these numbers refers to shipments, like they always do in these reports.

It is still undertracked a little or a lot no matter what looking at it

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:

It's unwise to conclude anything from the little info we have. Seriously, just wait for a translation.

forest-spirit said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

It's unwise to conclude anything from the little info we have. Seriously, just wait for a translation.

ok I agree Ill wait until troll gets back

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Why create a thead if you are not sure? Ridiculous notion no?

Anywho, Google Translate is terrible and the interim says the exact same thing as does this report:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2014/141029e.pdf

9.4 million Wii U software shipped for H2 (Q1+Q2)
1.12 million Wii U hardware shipped for H2 (Q1+Q2)

In essence, no Hyrule Warriors mention and just a repeat of what was said in the above. They only underline that Hyrule Warriors contributed significantly to their first-party Wii U software sales, as did Mario Kart 8.

Vinniegambini said:
Why create if you are not sure? Ridiculous notion no?

Anywho, Google Translate is terrible and the interim says the exact same thing as does this report:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2014/141029e.pdf

9.4 million Wii U software shipped for H2 (Q1+Q2)
1.12 million Wii U hardware shipped for H2 (Q1+Q2)

In essence, no Hyrule Warriors mention and just a repeat of what was said in the above. They only underline that Hyrule Warriors contributed significantly to their first-party Wii U software sales, as did Mario Kart 8.

Thank you.