By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo releases an interim report! Hyrule Warriors could be over 1 million shipped!

OfficerRaichu15 said:

In addition to that you steadily, was released overseas in September "Zelda Muso"
But it became popular, sales volume is 1.12 million cars hardware, software
Ware is now 940 million copies.

"Nintendo wants to fail" confirmed

Also...

1 MILLION?!?!?!?!!?

Around the Network

"Flat arsenide look forward to another your high-distribution case, Masu thick Golay monkeys Oh down."

That's extremely offensive.

"was released overseas in September "Zelda Muso"
But it became popular, sales volume is 1.12 million cars hardware, software
Ware is now 940 million copies."

Clearly, Hyrule Warriors has moved 1.12 million in hardware, and has sold 940 MILLION COPIES.

It reports the penis size of the board of directors, their perversions and a list of japanese brothels they visit the most.

The number phone is there. Shall we contact them to know exactly what this thing says? :p

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

To collection new life "is moved estimated Ken tone, sales in all the world
Number of this 127 million copies (total sales of from at launch 312 million units)

So then Tomodachi Collection has sold 127 million copies this year, 312 million in its launch year in Japan. Seems legit.

These circumstances, sales volume hardware
2.09 million units, software became the 2,330 million units.
In Wii U, the "Mario Kart 8", which was released worldwide in May

So Mario Kart sold 2.09 million Wii Us, and went on to sell 2 billion, 330 million copies.

I think it says "Shigeru Miyamoto thinks the ps4 controller and the xbox 1 controller looks too alike. The video game industry is highly offended, calling for fajita, uproar, and looting of Ferguson."

Well, i can understand that they are making more money than before.

Anyone Here know Japanese could translate this
that could be more helpful then google translate

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

spurgeonryan said:
Vgchartz undertracking Wii U since 1889!

Well, some data was lost in an abacus migration due to a dinosaur attack.