By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The official TOTY (Turd of the Year) Awards - Submit your nominations!

Tagged games:

Dusk said:
Fusioncode said:
Driveclub
Master Chief Collection
Assassin's Creed Unity

All 3 released in unacceptable states. Clearly rushed out the door in order to capitalize on the holidays.

Exactly. If that doesn't make it bad games, I don't know what does. Unplayable to me means worse than even the likes of The Letter, which is very terrible.

Unity is 100% playable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just doesn't have a very good framerate. I really wonder how many people nominating Unity played it. I've enjoyed my 15 hours so far. It's not the best AC game I've ever played, but it's a long long long way from bad

I don't think I've really played any bad games all year. I guess Watch_Dogs was the most meh game I've played, but I don't think I'd be prepared to call it bad. So basically I'm just going to defend Unity, because I'm fairly sure most people criticising it are jumping on the bandwagon

I also disagree with the concept broken = bad, especially as Drive Club is apparently very fun to play offline. (MCC is obviously Halo again, you know if you like it or your don't)

I guess if I'm going to go with bad games, I'll go for:

Child of Light (Vita) - Just dull basically
Broken Age (PC) - I only got half my game, I guess it's kind of broken which would contradict my previous statement....

Around the Network

I nominate The Amazing Spider-Man 2, 'nuff said

My votes for TOTY:

AC Unity
Sonic Boom
Rambo

Not really fair to nominate a sonic game and shovelware in general. I mean come on, does anyone actually expect sonic games to be good? That hasn't been the norm for some 15 years.

I nominate Destiny. Overhyped junk that just keeps pissing players off with each announcement,

Rambo The Videogame

Really, play it. It sucks so badly that is even funny!

Around the Network

TitanFall
Halo MCC
Destiny

War has changed...

Football streaming

Comment Faire

ijustlikegames said:
Euphoria14 said:
inFamous: Second Son
Smash Bros. WiiU
Forza Horizon 2

I get banned for legitimately disliking Xbox and this guy is clearly trolling and its fine? Thanks Smeags-_-

My post was 100% not serious and I am sure anyone who read it knew right away.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

It's apparent that not any people here have subscribed to Jim Sterling's youtube channel.

The amount of filth there is on steam beats everything in here including "the letter" by a landslide. granted, those games are mostly early access but they're offered for a price upwards $10, which makes them even turdier.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal.
And no, this is not the same game as Sonic Boom for Wii U.

Fusioncode said:
Driveclub
Master Chief Collection
Assassin's Creed Unity

All 3 released in unacceptable states. Clearly rushed out the door in order to capitalize on the holidays.

i second this nomination but will also slightly modify because people have already forgotten about..

driveclub
master chief collection
watch dogs