By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, I'm playing Fire Emblem: Awakening and...

What do you think?

FE is great alongside Zelda and Metroid 105 86.78%

Upgrade Robin! 7 5.79%

Sumia is so usless.... 9 7.44%

Total:121
tbone51 said:
"PS: Fire Emblem characters for Smash are still boring. Ghirahim for life." This was intended for me im guessing XD

Glad your enjoying a terrific Franchise

It's all yours tbone!

I'm glad to actually been playing. I don't wanto to spoil how long is the game but I'm going to buy the DLC. Just as reference of how much I love this.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I'm also playing this game on normal but I use the permanent death option. I tried playing in hard but I suck at these fucking games. I really like the series but my own suckiness is what holds me back.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I feel like it was I who started this thread. I bought this game two weeks ago very innocently waiting to just let it collect some dust inside my wardrobe but I'm so addicted to it! I'm in Chapter 20 right now and I'm love. It's probably my favourite 3DS game.

I LOVE Lon'qu.

Munchies said:

I feel like it was I who started this thread. I bought this game two weeks ago very innocently waiting to just let it collect some dust inside my wardrobe but I'm so addicted to it! I'm in Chapter 20 right now and I'm love. It's probably my favourite 3DS game.

I LOVE Lon'qu.

Yeahhhhh!!! FE Is Awesome!!! We need part 2!

I don't understand how it can be played without permadeath. The entire challenge lies within not letting anyone die. But I'm glad your enjoying it.

Around the Network
Ocilayton said:
I don't understand how it can be played without permadeath. The entire challenge lies within not letting anyone die. But I'm glad your enjoying it.

Pretty much this. That's what makes the game. The feeling of losing a character you care so much about.

Clyde32 said:
Ocilayton said:

Pretty much this. That's what makes the game. The feeling of losing a character you care so much about.

Fire Emblem with the Feels :'(

And now you know why I had a Tharja avatar for a while.

Awakening is awesome. So awesome.

Sumia is bae just get galeforce as a dark flier! - so sad you're playing casual and can't find ways of letting Lucina die for your own amusement :(

Pavolink said:
Clyde32 said:
I'm glad you like it. Lucina is good.

Also, Fire Emblem 7 is on the eshop as of today.

Yeah I hear that it is one of the best, but no baby mode. I need to practice a lot with this one.

Save states more than make up for it.