By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Holy ****! Pokémon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire: OVER 7.7Mil Shipped WW! (In Under 2 Weeks) [Europe Huge!!!]

damn... that is just impresive... :O

34 years playing games.

Around the Network

It must be undertracked on here surely? Even counting digital sales. Its the same with x/y.

ryuzaki57 said:

maybe it's just overshipped

EDIT : btw why would they give sold figures and then shipped figures all of a sudden?

never coming to Vita

Moderated Leadified

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
ryuzaki57 said:

EDIT : btw why would they give sold figures and then shipped figures all of a sudden?

never coming to Vita

it will soon, like mh :0

tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:
ryuzaki57 said:

never coming to Vita

everyone knows vita has the best portable smash bros game out there right now. free dlc!

Around the Network
jetforcejiminy said:
tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:
ryuzaki57 said:

never coming to Vita

everyone knows vita has the best portable smash bros game out there right now. free dlc!

O.o 

tbone51 said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Just higher shipments because it's closer to the holiday's i'm afraid. In Japan it's already 500k behind X/Y in sales after two weeks.

WorldWide its up 135% of XY at the same time. Its no less than 5mil Sold at the moment, probably closer to 5.5mil-6mil for now (First 17 days)

It's shipments are higher but like i said it's closer to the holidays so that makes sense. But for now the only reliable sales numbers suggest it's at 1.8 million in Japan after two weeks versus 1.9 million in launch week and 2.4 million after two weeks for X/Y. So that's lower sales with an bigger install base and closer to the holiday's in Pokemon's biggest market.

AnthonyW86 said:
tbone51 said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Just higher shipments because it's closer to the holiday's i'm afraid. In Japan it's already 500k behind X/Y in sales after two weeks.

WorldWide its up 135% of XY at the same time. Its no less than 5mil Sold at the moment, probably closer to 5.5mil-6mil for now (First 17 days)

It's shipments are higher but like i said it's closer to the holidays so that makes sense. But for now the only reliable sales numbers suggest it's at 1.8 million in Japan after two weeks versus 1.9 million in launch week and 2.4 million after two weeks for X/Y. So that's lower sales with an bigger install base and closer to the holiday's in Pokemon's biggest market.

We have 3.04mil figure which means NoA+Australia First Week Sales are 1.3-1.4mil. (if we were to include Digital for Japan around 100k-200k)

So as of now thats confirmed...

NoA+Australia 1.3mil-1.4mil    ~ First Week (3 Days)

Japan 1.8mil   ~ 2 weeks (9days)

UK+France 152k+192k (2 Days)

Minimum of known sales 3.69mil as of Nov 30th!

So its definitely over 4mil easy once you add in ( Germany+All other small Europe Countries FW /  NoA+Australia 2nd Week)

tbone51 said:
jetforcejiminy said:

O.o 

spemanig said:
A remake of what is largely considered to be the least popular generation of Pokemon (my second favorite though) sells more copies in two weeks than the Wii U has sold consoles in two years.

Pokemon belongs exclusively on handhelds, my ass.

^^ This. Also, I saw that you were on AS this morning. Any way I could convince you to teach Knock Off to my Zoroark and Gunk Shot to my Greninja? I have a few random shinies I found if you're into those.