By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Tweets about Paper Mario 5 but deletes it quickly!Update: It is now listed on Walmart!

Dulfite said:
AZWification said:

You just made me want a Super Mario RPG sequel/remake developed with 3D World's engine... :/

no....no!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HEEEEEEEEEAAADDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly how I felt at first as well! Just think how awesome it would be! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I want to believe, but I can't. They wouldn't tease it as Paper Mario 5. They haven't numbered any of the other ones, and they won't start now.

tbone51 said:

If SM3DW isnt a 3D Mario, the Galaxy Games arent either. They are more similar than Galaxies are to 64/Sunshine. I mean do we have to be 110% technical here? SM3DW is a 3D Platformer, thus a 3D Mario. There is no way around this...... But i guess we'll never agree!?

I disagree, I think Super Mario Galaxy 1 was closer to 64/Sunshine, while Galaxy 2 was closer to SM3DW. It's why I really didn't like 2. I want the styles kept separate, so I like having a separate 3D Mario series going.