By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U over tracked in France

generic-user-1 said:
Welfare said:
generic-user-1 said:

it says nowhere end of november or a date, so it could be well on track

Why wouldn't the number be at the end of November when the article was posted today?

round numbers? and i doubt they have the last week, they have to use trackers too.

455,000 sounds better than 450,000 . Nintendo would be able to use internal tracking to be able to see where the console stands. Also they would have the numbers from last week from trackers, as the companies get them before the trackers release the data to the public.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network

Seems like pretty good tracking. At least it is up 50% on last year, even if that is saying little

Welfare said:
generic-user-1 said:
Welfare said:
generic-user-1 said:

Why wouldn't the number be at the end of November when the article was posted today?

round numbers? and i doubt they have the last week, they have to use trackers too.

455,000 sounds better than 450,000 . Nintendo would be able to use internal tracking to be able to see where the console stands. Also they would have the numbers from last week from trackers, as the companies get them before the trackers release the data to the public.

i dont think that nintendo can track the data better than tracker anywere in europe, they dont sale directly to the most shops. and the trackers dont have the data in 2 days, not in france^^

And we just had a thread a few days ago saying that the WiiU might be undertracked in France!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

generic-user-1 said:

i dont think that nintendo can track the data better than tracker anywere in europe, they dont sale directly to the most shops. and the trackers dont have the data in 2 days, not in france^^

But the trackers would have last weeks numbers, which is what this article would be using.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network

Je suis déçu.

That's pretty good tracking and the source used rounded numbers (50K steps).

Welfare said:
generic-user-1 said:

But the trackers would have last weeks numbers, which is what this article would be using.

yes, but u dont say 465k, especialy not in french^^  

generic-user-1 said:
Welfare said:
generic-user-1 said:

I agree with you dear!E.g 1m ps4 in Germany was posted on 19th of November and the number was as of 21th October...!

Welfare said:
generic-user-1 said:

So that might not bring it to the end of November, and you're making assumptions about what trackers they are using and the dates that are included anyway. Plus, they're using round figures. It's an estimate, as is VGChartz, and the difference isn't that bad.