By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OG PS1 themed PS4 releasing!

DirtyP2002 said:
ehm I don't want to piss on everyones parade, but do you really think this looks good?

This is the PS4 in gray.

Nostalgic? Yes!
beautiful? No!

The original Playstation was not known for its outstanding design back then either.

Lol , i know this will probably make you laugh but for every people " Nostalgic = Beautiful " , including u, if you have some nostalgic feeling on it.

Around the Network

When will this be available?

JazzB1987 said:
riderz13371 said:
JazzB1987 said:

Just grey...  (with a "PS1" logo)

PS4 before black paint applied  rofl.

Yes, grey, the original PS1 console color. Did you expect Sony to invent a new color or something?

No I expected sony to put some effort into designing a 20th anniversary edition.

Yup... no effort at all. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

HollyGamer said:
DirtyP2002 said:
ehm I don't want to piss on everyones parade, but do you really think this looks good?

This is the PS4 in gray.

Nostalgic? Yes!
beautiful? No!

The original Playstation was not known for its outstanding design back then either.

Lol , i know this will probably make you laugh but for every people " Nostalgic = Beautiful " , including u, if you have some nostalgic feeling on it.

My first console was a Sega Genesis and I still have two of those machines... they still do not look good to me.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I just want the controller.

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
HollyGamer said:
DirtyP2002 said:

This is the PS4 in gray.

Nostalgic? Yes!
beautiful? No!

My first console was a Sega Genesis and I still have two of those machines... they still do not look good to me.

That's mean you don't have any affection with the console anymore or the console is part your history but it's not that special for u , same with me, my first console was  Sega Mega Drive, but my precious moment start with PS1 era where i can really appreciate and understand how to enjoy video games.

will try my hardest to get a pre order

Lots of these have sold on ebay for $1500~2000. There is one going for over $15000 now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Playstation-4-20th-Anniversary-Edition-BRAND-NEW-FACTORY-SEALED-PS4-/201235004516?pt=Video_Games&hash=item2eda8a7c64

I wanted to get one, but couldn't because didn't see the Twitter announcement on time .

My 8th gen collection