By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - favorite obscure/commercially unsuccessful game

Tagged games:

FUZION FRENZY 2

We love this game too much. We play for straight 5-6 years.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:

Do Re Mi Fantasy: Milon's Adventure on SNES. This is my second most favorite platformer behind SMW on the SNES. Please play it if you are a platformer fan.

Oh, I remember having that game for the Wii Virtual Console! It was tons of fun!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Ljink96 said:

Do Re Mi Fantasy: Milon's Adventure on SNES. This is my second most favorite platformer behind SMW on the SNES. Please play it if you are a platformer fan.

Oh, I remember having that game for the Wii Virtual Console! It was tons of fun!

I usually don't go for cutesy games but this is one extremely rare exception. It was really fun, too bad I didn't understand what they were saying because Nintendo couldn't translate 80 lines of japanese.

BraLoD said:
Leadified said:
BraLoD said:
Apparently Sonic the Hedgehog for the Master System.
No one seems to know it exists, lol. Great game.

It was overshadowed by the Genesis version. Only Sonic 1 made it on the Master System in North America.

It's a great game, but the Master System was not popular so people couldn't even put their eyes into it.
Gladly Brazil was the place where the Master System got a proper treatment and reached a good public, so I could cross my way with it.

SO GOOD!

Going on a quote/reply rage right now. This game wasn't bad at all. It was quite possibly the best game on the entire console of course with Phantasy Star having something to say about it. Now that I'm looking at it again, it looked really good for its time. I might just replay it again.

Leadified said:
BraLoD said:
Leadified said:

I might be mistaken but aren't the GameGear Sonics essentially the Master System ones?

They shared a lot if I recall it right. The first game was the same as it got ported from the MS to the GG, but the others I don't know.

Ah okay! It looks like Sonic 2 on GG is pretty similar to the Master System version except with a lower resolution and a few graphic changes. I own the GG version but sadly the battery part of my GameGear is fried . I could get another one or buy the Master System version on the VC.

Did you play it before the GameGear died? If yes, did you beat it?

I'm asking if you're familiar with the GG version because 8-Bit Sonic 2 is already Nintendo Hard (or that's what I remember from beating it when I was 12) and the smaller screen of the Game Gear makes it harder.

Around the Network

Haunting ground(PS2)
Samurai Western(PS2)
Metal Saga(PS2)

Eternal Darkness(GC)

Folklore(PS3)
Siren(PS3)

Player2 said:
Leadified said:
BraLoD said:

They shared a lot if I recall it right. The first game was the same as it got ported from the MS to the GG, but the others I don't know.

Ah okay! It looks like Sonic 2 on GG is pretty similar to the Master System version except with a lower resolution and a few graphic changes. I own the GG version but sadly the battery part of my GameGear is fried . I could get another one or buy the Master System version on the VC.

I'm asking if you're familiar with the GG version because 8-Bit Sonic 2 is already Nintendo Hard (or that's what I remember from beating it when I was 12) and the smaller screen of the Game Gear makes it harder.

Sadly no I did not, but I did play it on one of my friend's GG.

Leadified said:
Player2 said:
Leadified said:

Sadly no I did not, but I did play it on one of my friend's GG.

Well, If you played it and reached Green Hill act 3 you should have a good idea of what you're getting into.

Frog Fractions

http://twinbeard.com/frog-fractions

Too few are able to stick with the game long enough for its mysteries to be revealed.

Yoshi's Story.

There is so much depth to that game if you try to eat all 30 melons on each stage. It's too bad that it will forever be remembered as the successor to Yoshi's Island that was too easy to beat. :(