By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No brainer: If RARE returned to glory would X1 be your choice over the PS4?

Not really, that Banjo shipped sailed long time ago to the point of where I lost interest in the franchise so unless they do something truly remarkable and show some actual results on everything they touch, I wont care either way!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I think even if they did,fans wouldnt allow it. With this I mean is even if the games were quality like they used to make, they'd still be called bad by gamers because they refuse to let go of the past and look past things like kinect sports

everyone is taking about banjo this and banjo that... I'm just sitting here wanting another Kameo

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

i got an x360 for viva piñata so stranger things have happened, but i just don't see this. i think all in all viva piñata (both of the 360 ones and the ds one, which gets no love) and conker live & reloaded are the best things rare has done since the n64. that's not necessarily a compliment.

I would definitely choose XB1 over PS4 if RARE was as good as the used to be!

Nope. A small bunch of good games isn't enough for me to shift.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

No way. lol

Pretty much everybody who was part of Rare during it's glory days has long since left the company.

Nope,they would never make anything as good as Uncharted or TLoU.

I wish ND would return to Platformers, then I would become a crazed PS4 fan rather than the 'Meh, it's alright' fan I am now

Edit: Sorry, when orignally posting I didn't realise how off-topic this was

Nope, the only rare game i cared for was KI, and even then i didn't "shift"... well that's because even though i cared about KI i didn't like it as much as other games on other systems.