By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassins Creed Unity is clearly the best looking game ever.

nvm

Around the Network

Actually wasn't impressed with it.

Might as well give credit where its due, the game looks absolutely fantastic. Paris looks so good that most of the time I am ready to ignore the tech mess. Performance has improved since patch 3 though.

I suggest that people should check it out if only just to see the potential that this gen has in store.

WhiteEaglePL said:
I would say Halo 5(small glimpse) , Bayonetta 2 , Zelda Wii U(apparently even better now) , MK8, Sim City (except pixelated people) and GTA are better.

And no point of playing a game when I would just stand still all day long and do nothing.

Well since we are including unreleased games...Uncharted 4 it is then.

I know there is constant debate about whether 60fps is actually necessary over 30fps......but here we are talking about 0fps. In that case we are discussing photography and on that score ACU doesn't measure up particularly well at all.

Around the Network

I'll wait to buy When it's cheap. Gameplay wise it looks meh.

ps4tw said:

Ah the ignorance of console gamers knows no bounds...

Yeah that's still beta.

every space invorment type of game looks good due to its minimalistic aprouch see at SEGAs Alian Isolation on consoles 

I'll take artistic direction over technical execution any day of the week, but each to his/her own.

It's better when it looks good in motion.

TRAVIS!!! said:
I'll take artistic direction over technical execution any day of the week