By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassins Creed Unity is clearly the best looking game ever.

CGI-Quality said:
ps4tw said:
Ah the ignorance of console gamers knows no bounds...

Yeah that's still beta.

Though I agree that Star Citizen is among some of the best I've seen, tread lightly on the insults.

Ignorance isn't an insult:

ignorance
ˈɪɡn(ə)r(ə)ns/
noun

1. lack of knowledge or information.

Around the Network

For a moment I thought this was a joke thread.. 

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

CGI-Quality said:
ps4tw said:

Ignorance isn't an insult:

ignorance
ˈɪɡn(ə)r(ə)ns/
noun

1. lack of knowledge or information.

No, but the way you used it is treading. You packaged your post in a form that puts down people without gaming PCs, or "knowledge of better looking games" which is uncalled for. 

Also, posting the definition of ignorance doesn't strengthen your argument, either. Its meaning was never challenged.

Even though it's widely accepted that console gamers tend to be behind the technological curve when it comes to things like graphcs? Since when has this forum turned into a place where every comment is seen as being provactive and throw away comments are seen as intended insults? o.O 

ps4tw said:
CGI-Quality said:

No, but the way you used it is treading. You packaged your post in a form that puts down people without gaming PCs, or "knowledge of better looking games" which is uncalled for. 

Also, posting the definition of ignorance doesn't strengthen your argument, either. Its meaning was never challenged.

Even though it's widely accepted that console gamers tend to be behind the technological curve when it comes to things like graphcs? Since when has this forum turned into a place where every comment is seen as being provactive and throw away comments are seen as intended insults? o.O 

It was definitely provacative. If you can't say what you want without sounding like you're insulting someone don't say it at all. 

I think the true ignorance is assuming that people posting on a website, most likely with their PC, have no knowledge of or exposure to, PC gaming. Gaming on a console does not exclude gaming on a PC.

Around the Network

Its didn't look that great from what I've seen but I'll be playing it soon so I'll be able to judge the graphics myself. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

But Child of Light and Super Mario 3D World exist.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

veritaz said:

It was definitely provacative. If you can't say what you want without sounding like you're insulting someone don't say it at all. 

Or people should chill the fuck out...

User was moderated for this post (and others) - Conegamer

ps4tw said:
veritaz said:

Or people should chill the fuck out...

It doesn't work that way. 

TLoU is not a graphically  impressive game, so I'm not sure that would be in question but there is no doubt that Unity is a fantastic looking game and the effort in the fabric alone is a nice boost in graphical fidelity we are not accustomed to.