By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Engadget: Unreleased Sony movies leak online following studio hack

DonFerrari said:
theprof00 said:
DonFerrari said:

The most you could do is sanction the countries that are behind it, not that they don't do that already.

I would just try hijacking a neighbor connection. But as I said satelite would workaround it, but if said countries don't have resources to make one And all physical lines were cut what could they do?

And nuking the country would definetively make it unable to hack you after.

lol a little drastic. But, even without a satellite, you can hijack a satellite with a computer and a satellite phone. Don't need a whole dish to do it.

You could get online for as little as 10k. I don't think there are any countries that don't have the resources either. All those countries that we think are third world have were rich governments. Middle East nations are backed by oil trade, NK by slave labor and trade with their allies. NK is actually a huge industrial nation. Once upon a time when Korea was whole and they were deciding to split, the controlling state decided they wanted the natural resources and the manufacturing, so they took North Korea. Only problem was that South Korea is where all the food was grown. The north is all mountains and the south is all plains. This is why from a human standpoint, NK is third world, because they can't physically feed their population. Sure they can buy food and distribute, but that's subject to corruption and never works. Food needs to be an infrastructure of private and public sources. Anyway, NK definitely has the money is the long and short of it....the money to do really whatever they want.

Makes a lot of sense. But then Sony nuking nk would be the only option to avoid hacking from there (but other countries would still be a problem) to bad they don't take wasulfunir advise of expending more on safety and adquire an ogive. Damn poverty of Sony, onu threats and peacefull mindset of japanese.

its not his fault. wikipedia only explains so much :D

Around the Network

I hate hackers that terrorize people and corporations thay aren't doing harm. Why exactly does Sony deserve this like so many of you are implying or even saying? I would love to be a counterhacker if I ever got good enough

theprof00 said:
DonFerrari said:
theprof00 said:

lol a little drastic. But, even without a satellite, you can hijack a satellite with a computer and a satellite phone. Don't need a whole dish to do it.

You could get online for as little as 10k. I don't think there are any countries that don't have the resources either. All those countries that we think are third world have were rich governments. Middle East nations are backed by oil trade, NK by slave labor and trade with their allies. NK is actually a huge industrial nation. Once upon a time when Korea was whole and they were deciding to split, the controlling state decided they wanted the natural resources and the manufacturing, so they took North Korea. Only problem was that South Korea is where all the food was grown. The north is all mountains and the south is all plains. This is why from a human standpoint, NK is third world, because they can't physically feed their population. Sure they can buy food and distribute, but that's subject to corruption and never works. Food needs to be an infrastructure of private and public sources. Anyway, NK definitely has the money is the long and short of it....the money to do really whatever they want.

Makes a lot of sense. But then Sony nuking nk would be the only option to avoid hacking from there (but other countries would still be a problem) to bad they don't take wasulfunir advise of expending more on safety and adquire an ogive. Damn poverty of Sony, onu threats and peacefull mindset of japanese.

its not his fault. wikipedia only explains so much :D

Hahahahahaha you say so much truth it hurts me.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."