By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I can´t see the content in threads

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Your sight has been cured! This is truly a miracle!

Older threads still don't show up

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

There seems to be another similar problem, threads with a lot content don't show on Wiis Opera and Opera in mobile phones, don't let you post amything in a thread, that has a lot of content on one page.
In the mobile Opera i noticed that there's big empty space before the first post in a thread that has so much content, that the browser don't let you post.

Yes, this is a big problem for me.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I am having this problem too. The only thing I can use for the Internet currently is my Wii.

Has anyone tried to contact ioi directly about this? The website has always had some issues with Opera but it is now getting to the point where the site may not be usable with that browser. I am not certain if this bug is related to the bug that existed before the redesign but it certainly feels similar. I am hoping it is something that can be fixed.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I am on my Wii, and I can't see any thread >2 pages...*CRIES*

Around the Network

Are you sure about that?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

It's ok. There isn't much content in the threads anyway. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah I am not the only one?

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/lambardi2/Naz.jpg

This is what I see in some threads..

konnichiwa said:
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/lambardi2/Naz.jpg

This is what I see in some threads..

That's not too good.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089