By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 29 November 2014

Player2 said:
tak13 said:

So what?it was 7th with 10k,smash is 13th with 43k...!

Beating the first week of a Platinumgames' game 4:1 with the boost of one of the biggest weeks of the year is something a multi-million selling franchise shouldn't be proud of.

ha....?It's Uk...Europe is the least  selling territory of smash and especially UK!43k is decent for a wii u game in the UK!

For sure it sold more in Germany and particularly in France...so it will be near smash 3ds first week in Europe and not far from smash bros brawl!

Around the Network

What you say? The great Smash gets beaten by DRIVECLUB and ACIV? The legendary must-have GOTY loses to a rushed racer and some random game from last year? Ah ah amazing

Any chance for any of the HW over 100k UK alone? Imagine the rest of Europe.

ryuzaki57 said:
What you say? The great Smash gets beaten by DRIVECLUB and ACIV? The legendary must-have GOTY loses to a rushed racer and some random game from last year? Ah ah amazing

Yes.. Smash Bros gets beaten in the WiiU's worst territory! How shocking, eh?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

ryuzaki57 said:

Ugh...In the UK on the 360k wii u install base,smash least selling territory as the whole Europe!43k near the 50k of smash 3ds on the 2.5m install base!

So relax...It's decent.

Around the Network

This is a good week all round. Smash sold about what I expected TBH, Nintendo can be pleased with that.

But boy it was a good week.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

AZWification said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Yes.. Smash Bros gets beaten in the WiiU's worst territory! How shocking, eh?

We shouldn't dignify his drivel.

Conegamer said:
This is a good week all round. Smash sold about what I expected TBH, Nintendo can be pleased with that.

Any comment for pokemon OR/AS 185k!It is the biggest lauch for a pokemon game in  UK!Also 3ds might won that week!

tak13 said:
Conegamer said:

Any comment for pokemon OR/AS 185k!It is the biggest lauch for a pokemon game in  UK!Also 3ds might won that week!

It's Pokemon; it's Black Friday; there were lots of deals. What do you expect? 

Definitely a good start but first week sales mean nothing. It's all about how it does from here.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Finally got myself a Xbox one! got the game deal, absolute steal!