By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bold Prediction For Amiibos! Pokemon Gen 7 Will Be Using it as well as Cards like... (Pls Read :-D

tbone51 said:
spemanig said:
You can't even begin to imagine how pissed i'd be if Gamefreak held back yet another generation to outdated hardware. If we're getting games like Xenoblade one the N3DS, there the next Pokemon damn well either be N3DS exclusive and that impressive, or on the 3DS successor.

Pokemon Z should be coming out 2016 (unless its a 2015 title which i doubt but who knows). N3DS Comes next year to the West. I dont see a successor intill 2017 imo. So a gen 7 pokemon might release 2017 and 2018 (new gen + Direct sequels) so i dont think Intill gen 8 we'll get it for the successor.

The N3DS should have enhancements, not be exclusive. Thats losing a 50mil userbase right there, thats why i think amiibos should be a focus here for those that have aN3ds^

I think Z or X2/Y2 will be a holiday 2015 title and the next-gen handheld will release in Spring 2016. 2016 will go without a mainline Pokemon entry but holiday 2017 will be the series debut on the next-gen handheld, hopefully an HD device with the game having visuals on par with Ni No Kuni for PS3.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

I dont really like the sound of a "pay to win " strategy for amiibo. That said, something along those lines likely will indeed happen every now and again, because it's easy money.

The pokeball I could buy. Sounds like a neat idea, but perhaps with something more (Pokemon inside level up say).

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I really don't know what to think of this idea.. At first glance it doesn't seem like a great idea though..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---