By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So, Who Really Is Going To Win November NPD?

Who Will Win?

PS4 374 52.82%

XBO 239 33.76%

And For The Upset, Wii U 95 13.42%

Total:708

PS4 bundle sold out on amazon

Around the Network

well I think xbox one has won
xbox vp said it sold incredibly well

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

celador said:
binary solo said:
celador said:
X1 by at least 200k. If it isn't a comfortable win for MS they should be worried

So you think XB one outsold PS4 on BF?

I have a feeling it might have done yes.  I could be wrong, but Sony seems to get a bit more of it's sales online than X1.  So I am guessing that PS4 did better with the online retailers, but X1 did better in stores.

Sony also seem to have really stuffed the channels, so I think they may sell more today and for the next few days with demand still high and X1 in short supply, but the 29th is the last day that is counted on NPD, so that coupled with strong sales in the first three weeks, I think X1 should have a good lead for the month.

I would think BF itself would account for 90% of BF weekend sales, Saturday about 7% and Sunday about 3%. So I don't expect whatever Sony sells on Sunday in excess of Xb one's Sunday sales to be enough to make any sort of difference if it were to be counted.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

OfficerRaichu15 said:
well I think xbox one has won
xbox vp said it sold incredibly well

It begs the question though... Why hasn't Greenburg just come out and say that the X1 won? MS didn't hesitate to brag that they won the first two weeks of November.

I'm sure that PS4 will win Black Friday, but Xbox One has been ahead all month and I don't think that PS4 can do such a big leap in the last days.

Around the Network

I'm gonna say X1.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I think XB1 will win Nov, but not by a large margin. Less than 100k difference is my guess.

“Ore no... Kachi da!”

I think XB1 might barely take it. It's been on sale since the beginning of the month.
PS4 will take December though.

I don't think Microsoft will be happy with their numbers though.

If PS4 have won the BlackFriday, i'm go for PS4.

iTechHeads said:
I think XB1 might barely take it. It's been on sale since the beginning of the month.
PS4 will take December though.

I don't think Microsoft will be happy with their numbers though.

I don't think many of their shareholders will be, either.