By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So, Who Really Is Going To Win November NPD?

Who Will Win?

PS4 374 52.82%

XBO 239 33.76%

And For The Upset, Wii U 95 13.42%

Total:708

I voted XBO... i just cannot see how they cannot win with those prices.

I think MS looked at the number of 360 sales and how gamers were still staying there, and thought, lets go cheap as possible and get them to move over. It's a solid plan and i think it will have worked, but maybe at the detriment to the cost/sales next year. It will certainly help software sales on XBO though.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

xone started their holiday discounts in very early nov with another price drop and free games,not on bf.... even though ps4 had a strong run on bf at amazon/gamestop ect,i think it's a little to late...even if you single it down to who just won on bf alone it might still be xone,xone also did really good on amazon and cleaned up at target with a ridiculous sale/offer...

cpg716 said:

This is Black Friday at Best Buy near me..    so I say .. Xbox One..  lol

You do realize that maybe a total of 8(max) xboxs could have fit in that picture whereas 16+ PS4 are in that picture

i voted ps4 but now i'm changing my vote for x1, there's no way xbox could lose november with the last pricecut to 329+ 2 games... i think ps4 won black friday, but with a margin too small to change the winner in NPD this month.