By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, Nintendo Is The Only Gaming Company that Can Survive With No Third Party Support? If Not Who Else? (If each Company Had Their Own HW i mean)

Bit of a silly question, I doubt if EA/Ubi ect brought out a console it'd survive WITH third party support, let alone without.

And as for MS and Sony, MS have $$$$$$. If they 'wanted' to stay in gaming, they could do so for generations based on their bank balance alone.

Around the Network

They survived the 1st in the 80's because of their 1st parties. It's not the first time they face hard times

TheLegendaryWolf said:

EA could possibly make a living of it'sown console I believe. FIFA, Need For Speed, Mass Effect, Madden, Battlefield, The Sims, and many more titles have sold millions and made huge profits. Ubisoft and Activision might be able to work it out, but not as successfully. None of those companies could come close to Nintendo's overall profits however.

if ever Ms and Sony stopped to make console EA and Ubi will dev only over Pc. The relationship between EA and Nintendo has always been cold since the NES. I do not know what will be the position of Activison