By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - SONY FTW! HONESTLY THEY OWNING!

SONY PS4 WIN PLUS SALES Expectations?

UMMM YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!! 68 25.09%

CALL the police wdf u Expect! 28 10.33%

CLearly! 23 8.49%

Xbox one << FAn boys clearly pick this! 26 9.59%

DAMN RIGHT! PS4 FTW! 125 46.13%

Total:270
foodfather said:
Ah its like 2006/07 all over again.

Lack of games to play = More threads like this on forums.

that salty gif is needed

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network

sony is doing well but lets not forget the PS2 was still way more ahead, for sony to replicate the ps2 sucess they need to outsell the x1 and wiiu 3 to 1

POE said:
Do not forget the Vita is also a Sony product.

so is the z1

FATALITY said:
foodfather said:

that salty gif is needed

Here you go...Your wish is my command.

Sony is doing great... Except for the Vita, which is doing abbysymal.

Ruler said:

sony is doing well but lets not forget the PS2 was still way more ahead, for sony to replicate the ps2 sucess they need to outsell the x1 and wiiu 3 to 1

After about 11 years, yeah.  Right now PS4 is selling much much faster than PS2, and Wii U is tracking behind GameCube so you know, just saying.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

It's dominating. Kind of annoys me in the the same way the Wii domination annoyed me last gen, but hey. I guess some people (millions) see something in the console that I don't.

foodfather said:

lack of games to play? 

foodfather said:

what a load of crap, u know its fine to just say nothing rather than saying sth like this BS u said.

Add me if u want :)

Locknuts said:
It's dominating. Kind of annoys me in the the same way the Wii domination annoyed me last gen, but hey. I guess some people (millions) see something in the console that I don't.

yep we do and I've seen that same thing for 4 straight playstation generations. 

DialgaMarine said:
POE said:
DialgaMarine said:
POE said:
Do not forget the Vita is also a Sony product.

Ok? Let's not forget just how poorly the 3DS is doing, compared to it's predecessor. Dedicated hanheld gaming is dead, and the only thing really keeping the 3DS alive outside of Japan is Pokemon. 

This is a home console thread. Even with poor Vita sales, Sony is still getting a lot better financially. No point in trying to drag it down.

ok ok, sony is swimming in money and the PS4 will save them, sorry.

Ok lol I never said any of that. I'm just saying don't try to derail the thread, especially if your party of choosing isn't doing much better (if at all).

Let´s leave it there, shall we?