By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Xenoblade X for Wii U be the first (Edit- Second party...my gawd People!!)third party game on the Wii U to break a million in sales?

i love what you did.

You mentioned every kind of party. and people can pick the one they dont agree with and then go "its not .... party"

haha

Around the Network
ninjaman003 said:
spurgeonryan said:
KLXVER said:
Considering its a first party game, probably not...

Well Monolith soft. Not actually Nintendo. I guess you could call it Second party.

It is second party.

Nintendo owns Monolith Soft (well 97% of it), so it's first party.

Unless you don't think Retro is first party. 

-----

On topic edit: It should reach at least 800K.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Xenoblade Chronicles X won't. Just Dance 2018, though, might.

It will break 1 million LT imo but its not really third party

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

TechnoHobbit said:
ninjaman003 said:
spurgeonryan said:
KLXVER said:
Considering its a first party game, probably not...

Well Monolith soft. Not actually Nintendo. I guess you could call it Second party.

It is second party.

Nintendo owns Monolith Soft (well 97% of it), so it's first party.

Unless you don't think Retro is first party. 

-----

On topic edit: It should reach at least 800K.

This... and I predict it won't be the first first-party game to get a million sales.

Around the Network
EricFabian said:

The original Xenoblade sold almost that. Who knows?

It's in the statistics; X will not reach a million. (Unless Wii U pulls a miracle and starts selling incredibly better.)

spurgeonryan said:
Ljink96 said:
Changing the title won't do any good. It renders the thread useless I'm afraid. Why not change it to "first Wii U game to break 1M that's not Mario or Zelda".

My gawd! Not changing anything. It is not actually made by Nintendo.

A million or not. That is the question.

Nah, the last Xeno just inched over that number and that was on a console that had a 100M install base. With one that will have a potential 10M by release, I doubt it'll get to 1M. It'll do well though, I hope.

NintendoPie said:
EricFabian said:

The original Xenoblade sold almost that. Who knows?

It's in the statistics; X will not reach a million. (Unless Wii U pulls a miracle and starts selling incredibly better.)

I'm pretty sure when the game release, there will be more than 11M Wii U's sold and it won't stop selling after X, so is possible

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:

I'm pretty sure when the game release, there will be more than 11M Wii U's sold and it won't stop selling after X, so is possible

Exactly, that's why I don't think it's possible.

Hell no!, I love the game and I think that is great but the genre does not have a good support on the console, the install base is too small and many people don't even know that it exists.

With some luck 800k Lifetime.