By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Goblin co-founder: Saying PS4 is “More Powerful” Than Xbox One Or Vice Versa Is Really Misrepresenting How Games Work

kljesta64 said:
Squeezol said:

I don't think a guy with a Link avatar is an Xbox fanboy. :P

its not Link its the real me with Links hat

I thought it was like a weird parody. Like the adventures of links slow half brother or something.

Around the Network
phaedruss said:
kljesta64 said:
Squeezol said:

I don't think a guy with a Link avatar is an Xbox fanboy. :P

I thought it was like a weird parody. Like the adventures of links slow half brother or something.

to answer your question it was not a joke

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
phaedruss said:
kljesta64 said:

Wait. What?! O_o

Squeezol said:
kljesta64 said:
phaedruss said:
kljesta64 said:

Wait. What?! O_o

Told you bro.

phaedruss said:

You could argue that artstyle was always important but clearly there's a ways to go as far as graphics go. I mean these consoles can barely do 1080p 60 fps much less 4k with global illumination, high end AA, etc etc.

Of course graphics will continue to get better. I'm just saying that all 3 are capable of producing great looking games so the discussions about which is more powerful is a bit pointless to me because they are close enough to where artstyle can make a big difference.

Around the Network
Hardcore_gamer said:
phaedruss said:
Umm no. Ps4 is more powerful in every way.

Of course ps4 supporters knows about hardware more than a devs which they work with the hardware and about that you saying this website is full of Xbox supporters you are wrong again more than 60% of this website members are Sony supporters 

It's not about being  a ps4 "supporter" is cold hard facts.

*Sound Of Rain said:
phaedruss said:

You could argue that artstyle was always important but clearly there's a ways to go as far as graphics go. I mean these consoles can barely do 1080p 60 fps much less 4k with global illumination, high end AA, etc etc.

Of course graphics will continue to get better. I'm just saying that all 3 are capable of producing great looking games so the discussions about which is more powerful is a bit pointless to me because they are close enough to where artstyle can make a big difference.

Of course, but clearly the best looking wii u game will look nowhere close to the best looking ps4 game.

That guy is a pure clickbait genius - after all, if I had a game that looks like it belongs to smartphones and tablets, I would most certainly also steer some shit up around my game talking out of ass about PS4 and XOne capabilities

Well that guy is an idiot. The PS4 hardware is more powerful in every way, so how the Xbone can do simulations better is simply impossible. And it does matter - one would be able to have more models on screen, more detailed environments (allowing for more mechanics) etc. This guy is either a moron manager (very likely) or just pandering to fans.

*Sound Of Rain said:
phaedruss said:

Of course graphics will continue to get better. I'm just saying that all 3 are capable of producing great looking games so the discussions about which is more powerful is a bit pointless to me because they are close enough to where artstyle can make a big difference.

No, they really are not. ANd with VR around the corner, this will be a huge problem for them.

phaedruss said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
phaedruss said:

Of course, but clearly the best looking wii u game will look nowhere close to the best looking ps4 game.

But will that matter to the Wii U gamer?, what sort of impact will that have?, I'm going to say nothing at all and then the whole "It won't look better" was all for nothing.

I love facts, I love learning from history but I dislike throwing facts to demean and make someone feel like they made a bad choice.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"