By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation Experience Official thread! It's over.

Tagged games:

poklane said:
Troy Baker plays Nathan Drake's brother in UC4
Troy Baker and Nolan North in the same game, damn!

So when's the marriage?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I was hoping for a ground breaking announcement, but oh well...

There were pleasant surprises such as Resident Evil: Revelations 2 for PS Vita. but I was hoping for Gravity Rush 2 or a whole new exclusive for Vita or something. :/

ParryWinkle said:

I was trying to make the argument of "why buy these games that may be $60 on the PS4 or even buy a PS4 for these games when you can play them on PC for a lower price tag and mouse and keyboard setup". No doubt some of these indies will be fun (I'm looking at you Rime. where the hell are you?). So far, showing games that will come to PC, does not sway me into buying a PS4.

Not everybody games on PC my friend. If I could play Shovel Knight on my PC for $5 or on my PS4 for $15 Im choosing the PS4 version every day of the week, even if it runs perfectly on my laptop.

DetectiveKaito said:
I was hoping for a ground breaking announcement, but oh well...

There were pleasant surprises such as Resident Evil: Revelations 2 for PS Vita. but I was hoping for Gravity Rush 2 or a whole new exclusive for Vita or something. :/

Street Fighter V was that announcement, once it was leaked your expectations should have been lowered

ParryWinkle said:

ktay95 said:

-______-

Just because they are low budget and can run on low specs doesnt mean they cant be fun. I came to see some fun and enjoyable games and Sony delivered. It doesnt all have to be AAA, it cant all be AAA. The market is only big enough to support so many AAA games, the indies need to fill in the gaps.

I was trying to make the argument of "why buy these games that may be $60 on the PS4 or even buy a PS4 for these games when you can play them on PC for a lower price tag and mouse and keyboard setup". No doubt some of these indies will be fun (I'm looking at you Rime. where the hell are you?). So far, showing games that will come to PC, does not sway me into buying a PS4.

Very few indies cost 60$

Around the Network
ParryWinkle said:
ktay95 said:
ParryWinkle said:

It's the fact most of those indie games could run on any toaster and act like those games coming to the PS4 is a big deal. I don't see the appeal of watching PC games that anyone could play get put on PS4 with a $60 pricetag. 

-______-

Just because they are low budget and can run on low specs doesnt mean they cant be fun. I came to see some fun and enjoyable games and Sony delivered. It doesnt all have to be AAA, it cant all be AAA. The market is only big enough to support so many AAA games, the indies need to fill in the gaps.

I was trying to make the argument of "why buy these games that may be $60 on the PS4 or even buy a PS4 for these games when you can play them on PC for a lower price tag and mouse and keyboard setup".

Why do you expect these indies to cost $60 on playstation? Often they are only a bit more expensive than the PC version, sometimes even cheaper than the cheapest offer on PC. Sometimes they are even free for PS+ subscribers on the day of release.

I buy most multiplatform games for PC, but Transistor and Valiant Hearts were cheaper on PS4, so I bought them for PS4. If games are cross-buy is another reason for me to buy them in the PS Store instead of Steam: these games I can play on the Vita when I'm not at home.

poklane said:
Troy Baker plays Nathan Drake's brother in UC4
Troy Baker and Nolan North in the same game, damn!

So just like the Last of Us then.

ktay95 said:
Farsala said:

I just miss the old days :(. For example:

FFVII- 1997

FFVIII- 1999

FFIX- 2000

A sony Example

Spyro- 1998

Spyro 2- 1999

Spyro 3- 2000

Too bad games are too expensive now.

We still have that though, just look at CoD, AC, NFS, BF etc. etc. =P

Cmon man you cant expect that kind of output at 8th Gen standards without having the market grow significantly.

Activision and EA never fails eh.

Heres a list of everything.

Uncharted 4 gameplay
MLB 2015
Killstrain
Bloodbourne gameplay
Reconnect
Destiny DLC
Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4
Killing Floor 2
Darkest Dungeon
The Forest
Geometry Wars 3 Vita
Orcs Must Die: Unchained
EA gives free games
Shovel Knight
Severed
Skytorn
*That indie game with the cannon gun*
Batman
Street Fighter V
Yakuza 4/5/Dead Souls
Suikoden 1/2
Towerfall Ascension/ Dark World Vita
Octodad Vita
Super Time Force Ultra Vita
The Banner Saga Vita
RE: REvelations 2 Vita
Gang Beasts PS4/Vita
Broken Age PS4/Vita
Grim Fandango Remastered PS4/Vita
Day of the Tentacle Special Edition
Fat Princess
Whatever the hell that green square was
What Remains of Edith Finch
The Order
Tearaway PS4 gameplay
Until Dawn
Final Fantasy VII (lol)
No Man's Sky
Drawn to Death

Thanks for taking charge of the thread Carl.