By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation Experience Official thread! It's over.

Tagged games:

The Fury said:
All I could think was the word 'Exclusive' has lost all meaning. Good games but the FF7 thing is a little kick in the teeth.

Yea, that FF7 thing was pretty awful...

The rest of the show was great, IMHO.

Around the Network

Was ok but that ff7 wasnt needed.

What is wrong with FFVII?

Holy smokes that Twitch footage DOES NOT do the new Order footage justice! Look at this shit!! Amazing!

Wazowski said:
was i the only one that expected that the ff7 footage transformed in the next gen graphics? xD
did you guys notice the room clapping like hell with the announcement and than 2 claps after the trailer? lol

I figured since you could see the Mako in the background, even though they were playing the old footage, I figured after a few secs it would switch to FF7 Remake graphics.  What a cock tease.

ktay95 said:
Wazowski said:
was i the only one that expected that the ff7 footage transformed in the next gen graphics? xD
did you guys notice the room clapping like hell with the announcement and than 2 claps after the trailer? lol

Again, people need to stop expecting Advent Children graphics for an FFVII remake. Its simply unrealistic, it would need to sell like a new FF and nothing really shows that it would. Its way to big of a risk.

Anyway now that you are finally getting FFVII on PS4 hopefully people will stop with the demand for FFVII with 8th gen graphics.

Who said anything about Advent Children graphics?  Hyperbole much.  However, it wouldn't be too much to expect a remake with FF15's engine, even if the characters are a little less detailed than they are in 15.  And risk?  There would be very little involved, as a remake (if done correctly) would easily sell at least 4-5 million, easy.  Hell, they'd save money on it compared to a new release since all the concept art for characters and environments, as well as the storyline, are completed already.

Around the Network

that wasn't really good conference but wasn't bad either.

i was hoping they would show Gravity Rush 2, Dragoon sequel or reboot and TLG but.....oh well

at least we got P5, Yakuza and Suikoden......so there's that.

REvelation 2 on vita was a huge surprise for me....but that's all.

instead of wanting FF7 remake we only get re-port. Well done SE, well done

Uncharted 4, The Order and Bloodborne footage were awesome though.

Plants Vs Zombies for PS4, Mirrors Edge for PS3 and Need for Speed Most Wanted for Vita are all being given away for free to download from PSN for anyone that gets them before the conference finishes.

If you haven't got any of these games grab them while you can guys. :)

I thought the conference was great. We even get free games out of it was that makes it even better.

Fusioncode said:
Who's trolling with the thread title?

Strictly speaking it's Carl that's trolling, as he was the one that put it in the thread title. BUT I think it's hilarious, so I'll keep it there

The most disappointing part is that there's nothing from PS1. I expected either a major PS1 game getting a sequel/remake. Or an announcement that PS1/PS2 games will be playable on PS4.