By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Far Cry 4 is Everything!

Well, according to Pagan Min himself, AKA Troy Baker, he told me the game is awesome when I asked him about the game. I got my copy yesterday and I'll play it on my day off soon.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Around the Network

I agree. Far Cry 4 is one of the best game I have ever played. So much fun, so many things to do, the world is alive, so much freedom. I'm loving this game.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

I want to get it but it does look too similar to Far Cry 3.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Is a FPS...

Far Cry 4 is not a platform game, therefore I won't buy it! >:(

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
vivster said:
ishiki said:

The main character is much less annoying than Far Cry 3's main character.

I like the villain more too.

The gameplays pretty much the same though sligihtly improved and looks a lot better than Far Cry 3 does imo on PC.

I've been playing DA: Inquisition more though.

Probably because the guy from FC3 actually had a personality while this guy has none. They could've animated a brick that was able to walk and take orders and it wouldn't have made a difference.

Seriously I don't even remember his name and I just played it yesterday. This guy was absolutely dense and had no agency of his own. They might as well could've made him mute.

I dunno I prefer FPS be silent. IE (gordon freeman), than a person I wouldn't want to spend a minute with in real life.

ishiki said:
vivster said:
ishiki said:

The main character is much less annoying than Far Cry 3's main character.

I like the villain more too.

The gameplays pretty much the same though sligihtly improved and looks a lot better than Far Cry 3 does imo on PC.

I've been playing DA: Inquisition more though.

Probably because the guy from FC3 actually had a personality while this guy has none. They could've animated a brick that was able to walk and take orders and it wouldn't have made a difference.

Seriously I don't even remember his name and I just played it yesterday. This guy was absolutely dense and had no agency of his own. They might as well could've made him mute.

I dunno I prefer FPS be silent. IE (gordon freeman), than a person I wouldn't want to spend a minute with in real life.

I feel you. The guy from FC3 would probably never be on my friends list either but at least his actions are relateable. You know, like a real human being would react to things. While FC4 guy doesn't react to anything, which makes him completely inhuman. And a robot interacting with other humans is always weird.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Attacked by dogs, attacked by birds, attacked by dogs, attacked by rhinos, attacked by dogs, ran over by random truck, attacked by birds, ran over by random truck, attacked by dogs. Finally took over outpost.

That is the description of my entire encounter with the game so far. I've died so many times, they keep spawning random trucks and animals all the time. Stealth is not the way to go with this game. I am going to go full rambo on their asses now.

cannonballZ said:
Attacked by dogs, attacked by birds, attacked by dogs, attacked by rhinos, attacked by dogs, ran over by random truck, attacked by birds, ran over by random truck, attacked by dogs. Finally took over outpost.

That is the description of my entire encounter with the game so far. I've died so many times, they keep spawning random trucks and animals all the time. Stealth is not the way to go with this game. I am going to go full rambo on their asses now.

you sound really bad at games. I've taken over most of the outposts, towers and completed 40% of the over all game. Died less than 10 times in 17 hours of play. Stealth is hard and can be improved in Far Cry 5 by making the AI better. 

I dont know if its the GOTY, but the funiest game of the year, Im having tons of fun on PS4 and PC.