By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many Amibo figures will sell lifetime?

How many Amibo figures will sell lifetime?

Under 5 million 8 9.88%

5 - 10 million 6 7.41%

10 - 20 million 6 7.41%

20 - 35 million 14 17.28%

35 - 60 million 6 7.41%

60 - 100 million 9 11.11%

100 - 150 million 11 13.58%

150 - 225 million 2 2.47%

225 million or more 19 23.46%

Total:81
Clyde32 said:
Seece said:
If you have 5 million core WiiU owners that buy 15+ figures over the course of the WiiU's life that is already 75 million!

And then you have collectors that will by 50 amiibos for smash alone.

Indeed. Though I only realllly like 5 so far, if I was a Nintendo fan like a lot here are, I'd be damn tempted to get every single one.

I completed the first 7 sets of Pokemon cards

Around the Network
Seece said:
If you have 5 million core WiiU owners that buy 15+ figures over the course of the WiiU's life that is already 75 million!

as clyde said, n3ds supports it (just not yet) and im going to say nintendo net HH/HC will support these.

Also These amiibos are SSB edition practically.

Now wa youbsaid, the worse case scenario imo is if the avg person who buys SSBU gets 2 lifetime each. So lets say 5mil by SSBU lifetime, 10mil should be the absolute minimum!!!

Lastly im going to predict this E3 nintendo will reveal some type of amiibo game, my guess is a 3D Platformer with practically SSB in mind ( make worlds/enemies with amiibos, etc :)

Seece said:
Clyde32 said:
Seece said:

Indeed. Though I only realllly like 5 so far, if I was a Nintendo fan like a lot here are, I'd be damn tempted to get every single one.

I stopped collecting pokemon cards after my collection was drenched when my room flooded. It was a sad day. 

Anyway, I'm trying to restrict myself with amiibo. I'm just going to buy Shulk, Samus, and Zelda. Maybe more when I see the other sets.

tbone51 said:
Seece said:

as clyde said, n3ds supports it (just not yet) and im going to say nintendo net HH/HC will support these.

Also These amiibos are SSB edition practically.

Now wa youbsaid, the worse case scenario imo is if the avg person who buys SSBU gets 2 lifetime each. So lets say 5mil by SSBU lifetime, 10mil should be the absolute minimum!!!

Lastly im going to predict this E3 nintendo will reveal some type of amiibo game, my guess is a 3D Platformer with practically SSB in mind ( make worlds/enemies with amiibos, etc :)

Yeah, they're definitely impulse buy price range as well, at least for one. I find it hard to imagine someone picking up Smash wouldn't want to at least buy one as a token Amibo.

I wonder if we have any Skylander/Disney Infinity figures to work with?

Seece said:
Clyde32 said:
Seece said:

uhhhh -_- (pokemon cards).

I hated that lol. Get all 151, its funny how people think thats still Pokemon's slogan. That was just gen 1.

Wat amiibos do you like? I only got Samus, i like her costume in MK8, and im training her in SSB now

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Seece said:

tak13, what have you done with tbone?

I still don't see any samus amiibo!

Seece said:

Holy shit, and I already purchased 15 of them!

tbone51 said:
Seece said:
Clyde32 said:
Seece said:

I hated that lol. Get all 151, its funny how people think thats still Pokemon's slogan. That was just gen 1.

Wat amiibos do you like? I only got Samus, i like her costume in MK8, and im training her in SSB now

I was so proud of my Pokemon collection as a kid, there was a little collectors/toy shop tucked away a couple of towns away that would sell the really rare ones (at the time) like Shining Charizard and the likes. And then one day I remember getting Shining Celebi from a pack as I was on my way to school, was over the moon!

I like Shulk, Fox, Meta Knight, Little Mac and Pit. I would toy with the idea of getting Donkey Kong, Yoshi and Ike though.

Seece said:
tbone51 said:
Seece said:
Clyde32 said:
Seece said:

I was so proud of my Pokemon collection as a kid, there was a little collectors/toy shop tucked away a couple of towns away that would sell the really rare ones (at the time) like Shining Charizard and the likes. And then one day I remember getting Shining Celebi from a pack as I was on my way to school, was over the moon!

I like Shulk, Fox, Meta Knight, Little Mac and Pit. I would toy with the idea of getting Donkey Kong, Yoshi and Ike though.

metaknight's amiibo is well done, probably one of the best if not the best known so far.