By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If Nintendo Made a 3rd DLC Pack for MK8, Would You Rather Have Another 8 Tracks+3Characters+4Karts or A Battle Mode Pack?

More rainbow roads! Also a Rainbow Road cup please!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

More tracks.
Fuck battle mode, I never liked it.

I'd prefer another 8 tracks instead of the battle mode pack. Racing is a lot more fun than battle mode for me, and I'd spend a lot more time on MK8 with new courses than with actual battle arenas.

8 tracks and characters! is time for diddy, dixie and cranky join in.

unless they give us all MKDD battle modes in a single pack.

Battle mode. But actually, i think MK8 has enough DLC, let the team work in a new game after the second one.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Around the Network

I would have more tracks and characters. Reviving some of the older items like the Boo item for example would also be a plus.

If I had the game, I would prefer a true Battle Mode over all things. It was always a favorite of mine growing up. The fact that they gimped it is baffling to me.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

never cared for Battle Mode so i will go with more tracks and characters

Snesboy said:
There is DLC for Mario Kart 8?

Personally, I'd like more tracks. If I want battle mode, I'll just play the superior Double Dash!!

there is one so far and a second one that came out in May

No more DLC, they should add Battle Mode content with a free update.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"