By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Finally Gives Smash Bros Wii U a 9.8!

ktay95 said:
Euphoria14 said:

Fan of Hyperdimension? Never played it myself, but I like Record of Agarest War.

Yeah Im a Neptunia fan, although Im one who admittedly hasnt really put many hours into it =P

I was enjoying the 1st game when other stuff got in the way and then a Vita remake was announced so I was waiting on it. Just got it recently so I will probably play through it these holidays before Neptunia 2 Vita remake releases end of January.

Also other games of theres look good, looking at buying Omega Quintet on PS4 next year and FFF came out recently on PS3, but I dont feel like playing my PS3 anymore so I may wait for its PS4 sequel(?).

And theres Sei Madou Monogatari on Vita which Im getting at Christmas, been waiting for the price to drop and finally found it for less than $30 here in Aus.

This post is really off topic =P Think I should stop the CH talk now.

I wouldn't worry about off topic when 70% of the posts are talking about water.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
prayformojo said:
Looks like Smash is the new Mario for Nintendo. 

Wat? Seriously Wat^ O.o

Yeah next we will have Smash Kart, Smash Tennis, Smash Golf, Smash Party, Smash and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Smash Footbal, Smash 3on3 Basketball, Smash Paint, 3D Smash that redefines gaming... the list just goes on of upcoming Smash spinoffs =P

Clearly a GOTY conender, but I still miss a story mode like in Brawl

Euphoria14 said:

I wouldn't worry about off topic when 70% of the posts are talking about water.

Haha yeah, hell even my post about the review score was a 7.8 joke =P

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
prayformojo said:

Wat? Seriously Wat^ O.o

Yeah next we will have Smash Kart, Smash Tennis, Smash Golf, Smash Party, Smash and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Smash Footbal, Smash 3on3 Basketball, Smash Paint, 3D Smash that redefines gaming... the list just goes on of upcoming Smash spinoffs =P

Lmao, i think kart should be the only one, but i love to see cross overs. (like Megaman + Metroid :P)

Also i want to see nintendo make a huge amiibo game! Cross over with all franchises in a jrpg (or action, watever *.*)

Around the Network
prayformojo said:
Looks like Smash is the new Mario for Nintendo. It seems to be their biggest IP and most consistent review wise. I wish I was more into fighters so I could justify the purchase. I bought Melee back in the day and still have it, but overall, the genre just doesn't hold my attention like the others. I think Mortal Kombat is the only fighter I have ever actually put in crap loads of hours playing and that's most because of the mythos and vibe/atmosphere.

Personally, I'm more anxious for a true 3D Mario or Zelda... definitely Metroid *drools*

It's definitely nice to see Smash Bros getting more consistent review scores as the series progresses :D

tbone51 said:

Lmao, i think kart should be the only one, but i love to see cross overs. (like Megaman + Metroid :P)

Also i want to see nintendo make a huge amiibo game! Cross over with all franchises in a jrpg (or action, watever *.*)

Yeah Im rreally surprised they didnt go with an Amiibo game at launch, seems like they are doing alright though which shocked me as I find there use in Smash stupid.

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:
prayformojo said:

Wat? Seriously Wat^ O.o

I'd be down for Smash Kart, tbh ;)

Ultravolt said:

I'd be down for Smash Kart, tbh ;)

Yeah Ive always wondered why Kart was Mario but the fighter in Brawl was all Nintendo IPs. With the AC and Zelda DLC Im hoping they are more open to other IPs in future Kart games.

+ Not much water
9.8/10

Am I original?