WUUI" or "XBXB>PISS4 DIS NPDDS" and "UMFG GEYMSTROP GIB MMCMMCMMCCM A SEX OUTTA ELVSDADG#%T..." /> WUUI" or "XBXB>PISS4 DIS NPDDS" and "UMFG GEYMSTROP GIB MMCMMCMMCCM A SEX OUTTA ELVSDADG#%T..." /> WUUI" or "XBXB>PISS4 DIS NPDDS" and "UMFG GEYMSTROP GIB MMCMMCMMCCM A SEX OUTTA ELVSDADG#%T..." /> WUUI" or "XBXB>PISS4 DIS NPDDS" and "UMFG GEYMSTROP GIB MMCMMCMMCCM A SEX OUTTA ELVSDADG#%T..." />
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii >101 Million by the end of the year? Let's SELABREEEIT or cry.

Tagged games:

iStrikeFirst said:
It's not healthy to live in the past.

It's good to learn from it... *cough*Nintendo*cough*!

Around the Network

Really is always impressive when you think about it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Yes! This was my 2nd consoles which I've owned (Ps2 was the first one)

Mario kart wii was probably the best game for me.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Shipped 101.15M end of June, what's it at now? I see it doing 101 end of year for sure,

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

The crazy Wii sales were what attracted me to VGC to begin with

It was becoming my favorite system ever until Nintendo decided to kill it & make me not give a crap about it near the end

Around the Network
iStrikeFirst said:
It's not healthy to live in the past.

it's not possible 

Ninten78 said:
TheSpindler said:

Okay, so there are normal Wiis still out there and selling, but what about those red Wiis, the ones meant for developing countries...and Canada? Those aren't counting or what? What's happening there exactly?

The Wiis have stopped production correct? But I think those Wii minis or whatever they're called have not.  Do wehave sales for that thing, and is it being tracked?

Wii mini is in North America and EU as far as I know

From The Wii wiki article;

Wii Mini

• CA December 7, 2012[3]
  • US November 17, 2013[6]

So Canada, EU, UK and US.  But yeah, the lack of nline, stripped down features, suggests that it was meant for developing countries or just more countries in general because it'd be cheap to manufacture.  I have no idea how many countries it's been shipped to though.  I haven't personally seen it in stores here in Brazil, but I have seen it online, and in typical Brazil fashion, none of that cheap price gets passed on.

Who cares? 101 million is just random. It's not some milestone that is worth celebrating.

Aaahh the weird white dildo, the kids machine, the console, the legend... Wii saw history. #WiiWantToPlay

iTechHeads said:
Who cares? 101 million is just random. It's not some milestone that is worth celebrating.

It's probably the Wii's last million, that's why it's kinda important.