By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Fasted thread to 100 ever!

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

It took 22 minutes for this thread to reach post 100, pretty damn fast.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=19381&start=0#end

^^^The site quality is different depending on your browser^^^

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Holy crap, the site looks shmexy

It look's really cool to Me

congrats IoI

I liked the login box In the Side

Around the Network

@Dolla
I just looked at it in IE7 and I see what you mean.

@DMeisterJ
WTH??!!

@whoever is the boss
The boxes look a lot better, but they still look kind of pixelated, at least on my computer (1360px widescreen resolution). It appears that whatever you have as a property under

might be the answer to removing the pixelation (and maybe get the rounded boxes to show up in IE because M$ refuses to recognize the -moz-border-radius property.) Anyway, nice job with the site and I'm really digging the new look. Keep up the good work man.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Awesome job, ioi. I love the new design and color scheme.
Using "CenturyGothic" font for the front page is a bold move and I like it.
However, "CenturyGothic-Bold" font for the accumulative console sale # doesn't turn out too well.

The logo is very cute!

Also, the site runs much faster now. Thanks for the great work.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

ahe its all crazy.
I guess I should wait 10 minutes until he is done

did it just break apart on you guys?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

He took our background away for a moment. Time to check how it looks in FF again!

cool48 said:
=DDDDD! Amazing the site looks so damn awesome!

Super awesome! I do miss the old logo though.

I'm feeling the same way : I love everything, from font to colors, except the new logo (in my opinion, it does not put enough emphasis on the numeric/graphical aspect of the site). But that's still some great work !