By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

hey ioi, you should use the "-moz-border-radius" property on the boxes on the home page. Then at least FF users will be able to see the boxes with a rounded top

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

what happened to logo

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

The posts text was changed, but the rest is still awful

Just a matter of time, i know

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I never saw a text issue and I am on Firefox...hmm

@ Ryudo
someone changed the text font like right after this thread went crazy. That's why the font looks fine now.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

I like the new boxes, they look sharp, and are also nostalgic (they were a bit like that in 2006)

ouch on colors and font size. Reds are too red and as font gets smaller it becomes almost unreadable.

@whoever just used the -moz-border-radius property.
The boxes look kind of pixelated. Maybe try using a smaller radius?

Almost there, ioi.

The font for the American, Japanese, and Other Charts, the text for the percentages/consoles sold, and the text on the Control Panel and Forum Posts all need the same treatment. Please.