By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think it looks much better

Around the Network

off topic but i have never seen a thread get some many comments so fast... font looks good now

I have a feeling that the site is going to slightly fluctuate from normal to a little mixed up over the next hour or so, or it seems so with me.

EDIT: Normal again (See what I mean) 

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

It's all awsome now

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Much better text, thanks ioi

Around the Network

Woah! I was adding a post to the The Sources article, clicked post and Bam! I thought I had been jumped to the wrong site. Which text are you all referring to? it might just be using Wii Opera but it seems the same text to me.

^ well i have and that is never a good sign rofl

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

@TWRoO
It was changed back.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Site is feeling a little faster also

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Interesting, not bad.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )