By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted Games in Japan, Famitsu.

Kowan said:
cheshirescat said:
ktay95 said:
Persona 5 taking the true number 1 =P

And dragon quest heroes would be number 2.

Uhh the total of the 2 versions is only 508 points.

Pressed 2 instead of 3 and didn't notice.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
I hope Japan really jumps on FF15, maybe they can come back to their old consoles love :D

I think DQ is the important one here. If DQXI is announced as a PS4 exclusive I think a lot of Japan will come flooding back to consoles. I mean yes games like FFXV, KH3 etc. will help DQ is the big one they have to bag if they wish to sell say 15m (mid point pf PS3 and PS1)

We get it Japan. You like JRPGs. Stop rubbing it in.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Xenoblade X Chronicles should be on the list, even in Japan third party games far more popular then 1st party games except for Pokemon and some Nintendo first party.

I guess the PS4s future in Japan won't be so bleak after all. Would've helped if Sony had managed to convince the Tales of guys to bring their game to PS4 as well, I'm sure Japan Studio could've even spared a couple coders to help with that port.

Around the Network

More than half are RPG's. No wonder Japan kinda felt left out with all the Shooters here and there.

“Ore no... Kachi da!”

Nintendo, you need to start marketing Xenoblade X now! Especially if it's releasing in Japan in the 2nd quarter of 2015.

t3mporary_126 said:
Nintendo, you need to start marketing Xenoblade X now! Especially if it's releasing in Japan in the 2nd quarter of 2015.

I don't think Japan cares all the much for Xenoblade. The last one didn't do great in Japan either.

No XboxOne games ???? :P

Smash U is only #9? Hmmm.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---