By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted Games in Japan, Famitsu.

OttoniBastos said:

Off-topic question: Do japanese people see this girl(FF15) as a japanese girl? if yes, seriously? O.O

Ehh, probably not. I mean Noct sure but her is asking a bit. She could be Asian Caucasian but blonde hair blue eyes is definitely not Asian

Around the Network

I think you guys are missing something:
"5. [3DS] Bravely Second – 400 votes"

Japan, I am proud of you.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:

Its a Final Fantasy clone from SQEX, of course they love it

I dont know why they dont add numbers for the same game when it's on different platforms.

Persona 5 is at 800 votes then, way more than ff15.

I never thought the Japanese would play a Assasins Creed where you're not in Japan.

Around the Network
Namiirei said:
I dont know why they dont add numbers for the same game when it's on different platforms.

Persona 5 is at 800 votes then, way more than ff15.

Because then it would look like people cared about Xbox games =P

VXIII said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
9 games in the Top 30 for PS4. Not bad, I think that's much better than last time. I can't remember the last list.

Things can only get better for the PS4 in Japan, it has no direct competition (XOne) and Nintendo demographic is vastly different.

Nintendo is a direct competitor that is doing better in japan.

ktay95 said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

Its a Final Fantasy clone from SQEX, of course they love it

If the Bravely series continues to follow the path set by the older Final Fantasy games, I'll be happy for that fact.

Also, "11. [3DS] Devil Survivor 2: Break Record – 308 votes"

If Square Enix ends up following the path taken by Atlus on the 3DS, I'll be really happy.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

OttoniBastos said:
Nem said:

Yeah... there is something wrong with Xenoblade X not beeing in there. I think its simply wasnt a choice in the poll.

I know theres some american stuff on Xeno X, but it shouldnt be completely shutting off interest in the Japanese croud. It will probably sell more than many other titles in the list so its definitly bogus. There is no way the Japanese are super excited for FFXV, but not for Xeno X when they look so similar in aesthetics.

Off-topic question: Do japanese people see this girl(FF15) as a japanese girl? if yes, seriously? O.O

comparing worst possible image with pre render ins't fair AND doesn't change the fact that the games have similar aesthetics. just look at the worlds.

ktay95 said:
Metallox said:
No Xenoblade Chronicles X, I'm sad.

If you look at XBC its clear that a lot of Japan werent terribley intrested in it. WiiU is obviously selling worse than Wii was and the JRPG crowd simply isnt on WiiU.

So it's a JRPG aimed at the non Japanese gamers. Interesting lol.