By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted Games in Japan, Famitsu.

VXIII said:

17. [PS3] The Last Remnant – 197 votes

I like how so many Famitsu readers still think this game isn't dead, just really, really delayed.

If Square-Enix isn't considering a PS4 port, they really should be. It's a great game that was never really made available to its target audience.

Around the Network

FF still strong in Japan.

also...

ZELDA!!!!!!!!

Ka-pi96 said:
Rogerioandrade said:
No XboxOne games ???? :P

Well.... Final Fantasy is at the top, that's a PS4/Xbox One multiplat so...

But it's specifically the PS4 version at the top ;)

Looking forward to a lot of these games myself. Kinda sad Xenoblade X isn't represented in Japan. Xenoblade Chronicles was not only one of the best JRPGS but also one of the best games ever. I guess that just has to do with the system it's on and the wrong audience in Japan.

badgenome said:
VXIII said:

17. [PS3] The Last Remnant – 197 votes

I like how so many Famitsu readers still think this game isn't dead, just really, really delayed.

If Square-Enix isn't considering a PS4 port, they really should be. It's a great game that was never really made available to its target audience.

Yeah Im kind of hoping they are all joke vooting for it to troll SQEX.

Around the Network

Yeah... there is something wrong with Xenoblade X not beeing in there. I think its simply wasnt a choice in the poll.

I know theres some american stuff on Xeno X, but it shouldnt be completely shutting off interest in the Japanese croud. It will probably sell more than many other titles in the list so its definitly bogus. There is no way the Japanese are super excited for FFXV, but not for Xeno X when they look so similar in aesthetics.

Nem said:

Yeah... there is something wrong with Xenoblade X not beeing in there. I think its simply wasnt a choice in the poll.

I know theres some american stuff on Xeno X, but it shouldnt be completely shutting off interest in the Japanese croud. It will probably sell more than many other titles in the list so its definitly bogus. There is no way the Japanese are super excited for FFXV, but not for Xeno X when they look so similar in aesthetics.

Ka-pi96 said:
Rogerioandrade said:

Ok. I just think that most of them will prefer to buy the PS4 version......

Nem said:

Off-topic question: Do japanese people see this girl(FF15) as a japanese girl? if yes, seriously? O.O

Rogerioandrade said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Rogerioandrade said:

Ok. I just think that most of them will prefer to buy the PS4 version......

The game will sell basically sell as an exclusive for PS4 in japan(I wouldn't be surprised if SE don't release a japanese version of the game on Xone)

To be fair,WW the game will sell way more on PS4 than Xone(the attatch ratio will be bigger also)