By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One to get Battlefront before PC and PS4?

Its only 5 days and MS is the only one kissing EA's respectful keister, so it only makes sense. Wait my son...the favoritism shall pass.

Around the Network

EA access keeps paying of. The good thing about getting early access, especially if you get the amount of playtime as with Dragon Age, is that you cen really see if the game is for you.

5 days early for a paid demo.... Stop the presses...

Also, judging on past Battlefield experience, it will take 5 months for the game to work properly anyway.

I am actually surprised how little I care. I mean 5 days? It requires EA access? Honestly who gives a shit?

thats it I m selling my ps4 and getting an xbox i want all my games 5 days early..

Around the Network
taus90 said:
thats it I m selling my ps4 and getting an xbox i want all my games 5 days early..

I see what you did there...Nice.

chapset said:
Lol 5 days, I got halo 4 on launch and played for the first time two weeks ago. I can wait 5 days

Why buy it day one then? Anyhow, that's pretty hardcore. I couldn't do it.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Well I would assume EA Access would be on PS4 by time Battlefront comes out.

Oh, I'd like to point out that if they screw up a game I've been waiting 9 years for, I will be pppppiiiiiiisssssssseeeeeeeeddddddd...

It's honestly not looking good since we may not even see a 3rd person option...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Came to thread expecting actual timed exclusivity. Left disappointed.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix