By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One to get Battlefront before PC and PS4?

Oh no that's horrible!

-Said no one ever

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

That's not that bad . . .

toastboy44562 said:
Makes sense. Xbox One always gets games first. Mostly every EA games comes to Xbox One before the other systems because of EA access. Thank you phil spencer. I am humbled to be an xbox one gamer. The one and only system that can satisfy all your needs!

You should work for Microsoft lol

That's not the Xbox One getting it first. That's EA access. Not everyone who has an Xbox One will have access to the game early. Also, 5 days, and only if you go digital. I'm weeping...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Tbone said:
toastboy44562 said:
Makes sense. Xbox One always gets games first. Mostly every EA games comes to Xbox One before the other systems because of EA access. Thank you phil spencer. I am humbled to be an xbox one gamer. The one and only system that can satisfy all your needs!

I should. I would get a promotion every week

Around the Network

Is it not just an hour or some short playable demo?

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

toastboy44562 said:
Makes sense. Xbox One always gets games first. Mostly every EA games comes to Xbox One before the other systems because of EA access. Thank you phil spencerBMaker11. I am humbled to be an xbox one gamer. The one and only system that can satisfy all your needs!

You're welcome.

OT: Looks like EA is still in bed with MS, still not learning their lesson

Tbone said:
toastboy44562 said:

Best Microsoft PR ever.

Sony wouldn't allow the game to release first on Xbox One.
That EA Access thing makes sense though. I guess if you want to pay for demos then go for it.

If people are paying for EA Access subs, it's a perk. No reason for anyone on any other platform to get upset over it. It's 5 days, the game will probably be pretty much unplayable at launch anyways.