By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XV World Map!!!

I always get really excited when games have gigantic maps, but then they always end up covering half a continent in one cutscene lol.

Around the Network

thanks for this. adding it to the hype thread. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=190655

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I am getting pretty excited about FFXV, gawd, I really do hope this is the FF to rule them all

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

ktay95 said:

Why not just add the video too

Good stuff. Have to wonder why KH3 is using Unreal4. Wonder if the engine just isn't easy to work with or something and that could be a big part of why this game has taken so long.

4 ≈ One

Looks good. Very good.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Not bigger than Xenoblade Chronicles X confirmed.

Munkeh111 said:
Pretty

Now only a year until I can actually play it, KH II.5 HD remix and FF Type 0 to remind me that Square Enix can make good games!

Well... you can at least play the demo in about 3 months. And if you don't buy FFTO then you may be able to find someone thdat did to shareplay FF15 from.

This is one of my most anticipated games since for ever since I feel like the last real final fantasy I played was FF12. Right now, if theer is one thing I would change its the car. I can understand tehm needing to use a car to realistically move around but I feel the type of car they are using makes it look weird. The should have used some sort of ATV or something.. hell like the pic below. I am sure if this was the vehichle they used no one would be complaining.

bigtakilla said:

and you know tis how? That aside, bigger does not always mean better.

bigtakilla said:

Yeah, nothing compares to the godly Xenoblade. All other games that are not called Xenoblade are shit.

OT: So excited for this game. I hope it releases on PC. If it doesn't I'll settle for the PS4 version.

BraLoD said:
Can someone make a scale out of it? Would be pretty cool to know how big it is.

See that area in the red box :

it is this city :

A small part of the city is this map:

which is this :

Go figure.