By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Six-Year-Old JRPG Beats Assassin's Creed Unity in Steam Charts

Isn't ACU only for Uplay ?

Around the Network

A great game beat a terrible game. Lol. I am not surprised.

Sega had better port Vanquish abd Bayonetta now. A lot of Japanese devs are jumping on the PC bandwagon lately, I thank Capcom for taking the leap with DMC4, RE5 and SFIV early last gen.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Lol. Well deserved.

I hope Sega gets the hint. And I'm not talking about more PC ports.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

Around the Network

Really hope this means a localization for VC3. Such a fantastic IP.

SubiyaCryolite said:
Sega had better port Vanquish abd Bayonetta now. A lot of Japanese devs are jumping on the PC bandwagon lately, I thank Capcom for taking the leap with DMC4, RE5 and SFIV early last gen.

I wish.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Glad to hear it's doing so well. Valkyria Chronicles was always a title I was interested in, but never actually got around to picking it up. Might have to hop on Steam soon...

Hmm

A great game beat a bad game. I'm surprised.

Eh, AC: U is quite far ahead...

Also, only ~3000 simultaneous users playing Valkyria right now unfortunately. I'm sure AC: U is quite a lot higher (it is not on the list because it's played through UPlay)

The One and Only

VizionEck.com